IGNORED

2023 PGA Championship Thread

colin007

Sunday is looking good.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

should be a fun one tmro.  hope they set it up for someone to make a run

Driver: :tmade: R11S (9 degree)
Woods: :tmade: R11 3 (15.5 degree) & 5 (19 degree)
Irons: :tmade: R11 4-AW
Wedges: :tmade: ATV 54 & 60 degree
Putter: :scotty_cameron: 2012 Newport 2
Ball: :titleist: ProV1
Rangefinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

• Administrator

Really hoping liar BK does not win.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Really hoping liar BK does not win.

I am assuming Brooks will actually win come Sunday.  He seems to be in good form, has learnt from his recent loss at the Masters and was always a big game player with a chip on his shoulder.  I think he is channeling that whole LIV vs PGA fight and how the PGA is trying to reduce LIV players into his fuel.  Should be an interesting day

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

4 hours ago, pganapathy said:

I am assuming Brooks will actually win come Sunday.  He seems to be in good form, has learnt from his recent loss at the Masters and was always a big game player with a chip on his shoulder.  I think he is channeling that whole LIV vs PGA fight and how the PGA is trying to reduce LIV players into his fuel.  Should be an interesting day

He looked in good form at the Masters too and folded on Sunday.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Hovland again up there in a major. Hope he’ll get something going today. I don’t have the channel and don’t want to pay $40 for a Sunday, so I’ll be following online I suppose.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

3 hours ago, boogielicious said:

He looked in good form at the Masters too and folded on Sunday.

Very true.  But I saw some article where he said he learnt lessons from that loss.  Also, I think he is a big game player who needed that one loss at the Masters to put a bigger chip on his shoulder.  And that will make him a threat.  He is in form, healthy and with a chip on his shoulder after losing the Masters.  I believe he will be the frontrunner though there are a couple of guys who could easily make a run.

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

I think today I'm rooting just for an entertaining day, but it'd be cool to see Michael Block play one more great round to get into the field for more events in the future. Probably not gonna happen, but it's cool he's made it this far.

Constantine

• Administrator

Oh man, top FOUR for the Masters? I thought it was like top 10 got him into the other majors. Or at least the two Opens.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Oh man, top FOUR for the Masters? I thought it was like top 10 got him into the other majors. Or at least the two Opens.

I thought it was Top 10 in majors as well.

Hopefully Block will have an unreal day

Koepka is all business so far. Would be nice to see Hovland and a few others keep up.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

13 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Koepka is all business so far. Would be nice to see Hovland and a few others keep up.

Yea, his game is on.  Oak is in my Top 3 courses I’ve played, but a BK win there might taint it a little for me haha.  Fingers crossed some of the other guys get hot and BK cools down.

15 minutes ago, Zeph said:

What would be nice is to see BK collapse in a Norman fashion. 😃

• Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

They can just call it a day. Block wins the day, even if he doesn't win the tournament.

6 minutes ago, Zeph said:

They can just call it a day. Block wins the day, even if he doesn't win the tournament.

This guy is having himself on heck of a moment. This is amazing. Good for him. 

Edited by saevel25

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

That’s it. Brooks is back in majorness.