IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just purchased the following for post surgery golf being that I am a USAF Veteran I thought they would be appropriate.  

Titleist T400 irons. I haven’t gotten them yet, but they are on order!

Bought a US Kids golf set and pink hello kitty balls for my daughter.  It's for her 3rd birthday so i'm just hoping she likes golf as much as her dad.

Posted Images

I guess this counts, since they sell golf equipment and supplies there:

I bought a Pebble Beach golf towel (extra large, it folds over and is the same size as a regular golf towel), about $20.00; a Pebble Beach Logo Ball and case ($6 for the ball, $5 for the case); a Pebble Beach Ball Mark Repair Tool with a magnetic Ball Marker for on the green ($8.00); a Pebble Beach Shot Glass for the collection (I think about $5.00); and a Pebble Beach Ball Cap ($34.00). Also took two blank scorecards and pencils!

Last time I bought something from a golf store was when I bought my new putter. The last time I was in a golf store I didn't buy anything though. It was Labor Day and my mom and wife were down at DSW looking at and buying shoes so I went over to Golfsmith to browse around. I hit the Callaway Big Bertha irons I'm planning to buy and also hit the Callaway X hot driver and the TM Burner Driver. Trying to decide which one of those I want. Leaning towards the TM Burner though. My next purchase at a golf store will be a big one. I'll hopefully get my new irons, new driver, new fairway wood, possibly a new Callaway stand bag, and a club brush. I need a new one.

Am I the only one here who buys his stuff in a proshop and not a sporting goods store?

Now that you mention it, that dozen balls was at the pro shop at Deer Creek State Park.

I always help a pro out when I can.

One of the putters in my sig line.

Gotta stay outa the stores for a looooong while....until 2009...at least.

I'll have to get someone to go buy my balls for me.....I can't be trusted to do so without making additional purchases.

i choose not to go to my local edwin watts anymore...... ive spent only god know how much there and they do not help at all theyre snobby and rude and dont know $hit..... sorry id rather buy at proshop or on ebay from now on

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.