IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just purchased the following for post surgery golf being that I am a USAF Veteran I thought they would be appropriate.  

Titleist T400 irons. I haven’t gotten them yet, but they are on order!

Bought a US Kids golf set and pink hello kitty balls for my daughter.  It's for her 3rd birthday so i'm just hoping she likes golf as much as her dad.

Posted Images

Just ordered this this morning. God knows when I will have a chance to actually hit it. I hit the standard Mavrik before all this shit hit the fan. I absolutely love my Mavrik Pro 3 hybrid, hopefully this is just as good. A 3-wood I can hit consistently is all my bag is missing. 

1757797877_ScreenShot2020-03-29at10_14_05AM.png.df7086c14bb5861dfd2a5ba2d2282fd0.png

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

Just ordered this this morning. God knows when I will have a chance to actually hit it. I hit the standard Mavrik before all this shit hit the fan. I absolutely love my Mavrik Pro 3 hybrid, hopefully this is just as good. A 3-wood I can hit consistently is all my bag is missing. 

1757797877_ScreenShot2020-03-29at10_14_05AM.png.df7086c14bb5861dfd2a5ba2d2282fd0.png

A club in the hand is worth two in the bush / rough.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:35 AM, ChetlovesMer said:

I have a good friend who I think has been buying them all up. 

He suffers from thinning hair; He claims that sunshine on his head helps his hair grow. Personally, I'm not seeing it. But to each his own.

Trust me, it doesn't. If it did I would look like one of the Ramones from all the sun here.

I bought a groove sharpener for my wedges.  Never tried one before but have heard they can make your wedges spin like new.  Worth a shot to see if it saves me $300-$400 on new wedges.  

Bought a golf bag and two wheel cart (Inesis brand) from Decathlon a couple of months ago.  Early March, I ordered a set of iron covers from Ali Express in China, and am still waiting for delivery.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, iacas said:

Just post the last (golf) thing you bought.

I'll start.

National Golf Cart Covers offers a complete selection of golf cart enclosures. We carry Greenline Universal Golf Cart Covers made with durable fabrics. Shop online or call today! Call our USA based cover...

I bought that in navy, like so:

image.png

It should work well for these early spring/late winter rounds (and the rounds in the fall).

oh, so it's not for fending off covid?

I went to walmart on saturday morning to get my essentials during the pandemic.  this included bags of long and short tees

26 minutes ago, PatCav said:

Denny, 

I think that course is in my Hometown. lol. Go Blue!

Welcome to TST!  @bkuehn1952 and @criley4way are located around Ann Arbor.   Go Blue.   There are a lot of "good" members from that team down south but they are good people.  

Enjoy the site.   There is a ton of great information and a lot of great people.   

I've played Leslie Park because of Brian's recommendation and our foursome plays there and really enjoys the course.  

1 hour ago, PatCav said:

Denny, 

Leslie is on the northside of AA. Welcome to the group. Come out and play (as soon as this is over)

6 hours ago, PatCav said:

Denny, 

When all the social distancing is a dim memory, we all need to play.

• Like 1

couple week ago, bought a 3 wood from Ena Golf (japanese company). I bought because it has softer feel at impact than my previous Maruman shuttle 3 wood.....both old and used items.

Note : I think Ena Golf have positioning on make a lighter golf clubs.

17 hours ago, bkuehn1952 said:

When all the social distancing is a dim memory, we all need to play.

I was able to get my newly purchased Titleist carry bag out at Rustic Glen last week. It was a good walk of 9. Love the new bag as well. I went for no stand just the lightweight double strap bag.  

• Upvote 1

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought