IGNORED

So you're in a bar fight.....

albatross
Note: This thread is 5803 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger Woods
Ernie Els
Vijay Singh
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

KJ... He is asian so he can do Lui Kang flying kicks and throw fire balls

Boo..Redneck that I am sure has been in a bar fight, so he has experience

Els...The big boy could probably throw down.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

1 - Tiger cuz he has that knack...you know...when it comes to winning
2 - Chi Chi Rodriguez cuz he will stab you
3 - Boo Weekley cuz he probably carries a fire arm in his bag

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Boo Weekley

Exactly the 3 that popped into my head as I read this; the three biggest rednecks on tour. They're all 'my kinda people'

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

and you can pick three PGA guys to be on your side. Who ya got??

Alright, so I'll cheat... I would pick the 3 hottest girls on the LPGA Tour to distract the person with whom you are about to brawl. That way, he'll get distracted and drop the issue. True, you don't win, but you don't get banged up either...

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Nobody's going with Steve Elkington? An Aussie who likes a good tussle? And if he's too old to really bring the pain, he could just tell a story and make the opposition laugh long enough for you to sneak a good shot in.

Boo Weekley is a good choice. Have you all heard about him "fighting" an orangutan at a carnival? Hilarious!

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

-Ryuji Imada: I know he's thin and everything, but he surely grew up around Jui-Jitsu back home and he might be a lethal weapon.

-K.J. Choi: Same reason as the above but with Tae Kwon Do plus the Boxing Bonus

-Weekly: In case we need some rude no technique street fighting...

Alright, so I'll cheat... I would pick the 3 hottest girls on the LPGA Tour to distract the person with whom you are about to brawl. That way, he'll get distracted and drop the issue. True, you don't win, but you don't get banged up either...

and the finalists are...?

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I am taking....

Brett Wetterich.....he is a strong mofo and a bad ass.

Pat Perez....good size at 6 foot, 200 lbs and lets face it, this guy is jsut fukkin crazy

KJ Choi....for all the reasons stated above.

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Can I get Steve Williams? Ok: Bubba Watson, John Daly, KJ Choi.

Old school pick of Curtis Strange. Even though he's small he seems kinda crazy.

R7 TP 8.5* Fuji Speeder x-stiff (heavy,low,fade set)
975F 3W 13.5*
FX Tour Grind Nickel 3-PW +1/2", Rifle 6.5
Vokey SW 52*
CG10 LW 60* 3 dot (14* bounce) Tracy putter 35" (hit R but putt L)+ 1 club TBD...Past home courses: Unicorn GC (Stoneham, MA), Forest Creek GC (Round Rock, TX)Ball: Use...

• Administrator
KJ (dude was a boxer!)

I believe he was a power lifter, not a boxer.

And to answer the question: I wouldn't be in a bar fight. I don't go to bars.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

KJ... He is asian so he can do Lui Kang flying kicks and throw fire balls

i that case, i choose...Rayden, Scorpion, Goro. hahaha!

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

John Daly, Craig Stadler, Ernie Els.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Tiger woods-tank
Camilo Villegas-he looks pretty toned
KJ Choi-he used to be a weight lifter i think

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Steve Pate,
Dudley Hart,
Pat Perez

All known for their volatility

Then again I would love to have Greg Norman there just so I could watch him get his ass kicked.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Note: This thread is 5803 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!