IGNORED

iPutt
Note: This thread is 4926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• <13
    • 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

im 20, been playing 3-4 months. i played college soccer for two years and this game is a complete 180* turn for me lol. i've really come to love the game though, and just can't get enough of it.
In my Datrek Cart Bag (soon to be replaced):

Driver: Lynx 2008 Predator Ti (10.5*, Regular Flex)
Woods: Walter Hagen AWS (3 Wood)
Hybrids: Walter Hagen MS2 Hybrids w/ graphite shafts (18*, 22*)Irons: Walter Hagen MS2 Irons w/ graphite shaftsWedges: 56* Taylor Made rac w/ steel shaft ; 52* Slazenger...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16, turning 17 next 9/18. I started hitting golf balls when I was 10, started playing when I was 12, started competing when I was 14. I'll start winning soon enough lol

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

im 20, been playing 3-4 months. i played college soccer for two years and this game is a complete 180* turn for me lol. i've really come to love the game though, and just can't get enough of it.

Where did you play your college soccer? I am going into my 13th year of playing, and my 5th year of competitive soccer. My team just recently took 2nd in a tournament in Minnesota, should have won, you know how that goes

I'm 15, turn 16 on 12/13, and I have been playing about 8 months way up north in Alaska.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Well, I will be 32 in 2 months ... I started taking lessons at age 8 or 9 ... I didn't play all the time and just 'hacked' for a long time ... just got serious about it again this year ...

~Dot
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

im 16, and have been playing for 3 years

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S

I've been playing golf longer than most of you have been alive!!!!

I think that is good to see, I know the ages of players in my league are increasing, and with all the "other" activies "younger" players are doing on the weekends (schleping kids to baseball, soccer, ballet, scouts, etc.), it is getting harder and harder to get new young blood into the league.

It seems the young players are out there, but how do we appeal to them?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

30 years old here

In the bag...

Driver: Sumo Squared 2007 Model, 10.5, Stiff Shaft
2I: Sumo Squared Hybrid
3I-SW: Nike Ignite, Graphite Regular Shaft60 Degree: Nike SV Tour Satin BlackPutter: Newport Studio Select 2 Mid-Slant 33"Trying to figure out what 14th club to add...

Apart from a three year break from the game I've been playing since about fourteen.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

1/24/89 - im 19

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I'm 66 and you young guys piss me right off. You don't even have a choice for those of use over 60 years of age. "<60 means less than 60". I am a 14. come on down and bring your wallet. I'll peg it up on the gold tees and you can go off the tips.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

I'm 25, 26 in a couple of weeks and have been around golf my entire life.

907D2 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63g Stiff
905R 9.5* Accra SC75 Stiff
HiBore 15* 3 Wood Aldila NV85 Stiff
20* Pro Gold Hybrid Mitsubishi Rayon JAVLN FX
AP2 4-P,W ProjectX 5.5 Vokey Spin Mill 54.10 & 60.04 Studio Design #3 Cut to 32.5" ProV1x All #6's

im 16 also. its really nice to have people of all ages here to help out the young guns like me.

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

I'm 66 and you young guys piss me right off. You don't even have a choice for those of use over 60 years of age. "<60 means less than 60". I am a 14. come on down and bring your wallet. I'll peg it up on the gold tees and you can go off the tips.

That didn't make any sense to me at all.

I am 13. Suprises me to see that the majority of people are 13-20. Of course if this were moved to golf talk, we might have more accurate results. (not saying the results are inaccurate)
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

I'm 66 and you young guys piss me right off. You don't even have a choice for those of use over 60 years of age. "

I'm with you BigOak! 63 here!

Golds are fine with me too! I'm just coming back from a torn rotator cuff and finding my swing again. Damn, it's hard! I thought I could just go back out there and swing, you know like riding a bike... hell no! My short game is coming around but off the tee is a real adventure! I keep favoring the shoulder! Even though there is absolutely NO pain! Funny how the mind plays tricks, huh? Maybe next season I'll be ready for a game with ya!
Whats In The Bag!
Ball - NXT Tour
Driver 983E
#3 Burner
#5 Metal Railer#3, #5 Burner Rescue Hybrids #5-PW, Gap, Tour CB Irons Wedges (56)588 - (60)CG BlackPearl Putter - Rossa Daytona

Note: This thread is 4926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!