IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Originally Posted by Quinn07

It looks like you cleaned up a little since your last post...in the sun room anyways!

Actually it was cleaned for the kids....Thanksgiving.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Originally Posted by wrx_junki

LBlack14, do you only hit your 9 iron? You still have the plastic wraps on the rest of the irons!

They've only been here a short while and as you can see, the good Lord says I must wait.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Here is my bag and gear update so far. Still need my hybrid and 3 wood update as well as my new 14 way bag soon!!

Just got these Adipure shoes for Christmas and I picked up two Nike VR Forged Wedges for $70 TOTAL today! I traded my Vokey wedges in (2) and paid the difference..

Adipure

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

Newly added Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5 reg flex. Looking forward to playing a round with it. IMG00032-20101225-1806.jpg

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Originally Posted by Arsenal8807

Here is my bag and gear update so far. Still need my hybrid and 3 wood update as well as my new 14 way bag soon!!

How do you like the VR Splits?

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....

Originally Posted by Dad-2-3

SC Studio Design #2. I have been offered $195 for this putter. I declined politely, telling the guy he was nutty. She had some very small rust spots on the sole when I got her, but they have since worn off and what you see in the pics of the sole is where the finish is worn off and bare steel is showing. In a few more years I might get it refinished?? Her face and top line are immaculate, so I'm not to worried about it. She is currently bathed in a layer of petroleum jelly to discourage further rusting.

She can desperately use some time at the spa.  That would also be a good time to spend a little more and get rid of that hideous cover you are covering it with currently!

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Well, I've made some significant changes to my bag (the bag itself, driver, 3w, as well as paint fill on the wedges) so I thought I'd update with some new photos.

Bag.jpg WITB.jpg

My new Titleist 14-Way Stand Bag

MP630.jpg

The new driver, a Mizuno MP-630 (10.5°) with a Fubuki shaft (stiff)

9032ti.jpg

New 3w as well, an Adams 9032ti, 14.5°, NV Voodoo Shaft (stiff)

Hybrids.jpg DSCN1025.jpg DSCN0994.jpg

Still the same hybrids and irons; Ben Hogan CFT ti (3h and 4h) with Aldila NVS shafts (stiff) and Apex Plus (5-E) with Apex 4 shafts

Wedges.jpg

Same wedges, Callaway X-Forged, 52.13, 56.15, 60.8; however they have new paint fill (the red lines were white around the "X" and black around the number)

DSCN0991.jpg

Customized Scotty Cameron Pro-Platinum Laguna Two

I also have this MP-600 that I keep as backup driver.  It has a Fujikura E-360 Shaft (stiff).

MP600.jpg

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Titleist bag and only 1 legit Titleist club in the bag....never will I understand that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanhilton85 View Post

Well, I've made some significant changes to my bag (the bag itself, driver, 3w, as well as paint fill on the wedges) so I thought I'd update with some new photos.

Bag.jpg WITB.jpg

My new Titleist 14-Way Stand Bag

MP630.jpg

The new driver, a Mizuno MP-630 (10.5 °) with a Fubuki shaft (stiff)

9032ti.jpg

New 3w as well, an Adams 9032ti, 14.5 °, NV Voodoo Shaft (stiff)

Hybrids.jpg DSCN1025.jpg DSCN0994.jpg

Still the same hybrids and irons; Ben Hogan CFT ti (3h and 4h) with Aldila NVS shafts (stiff) and Apex Plus (5-E) with Apex 4 shafts

Wedges.jpg

Same wedges, Callaway X-Forged, 52.13, 56.15, 60.8; however they have new paint fill (the red lines were white around the "X" and black around the number)

DSCN0991.jpg

Customized Scotty Cameron Pro-Platinum Laguna Two

I also have this MP-600 that I keeps as backup driver.  It has a Fujikura E-360 Shaft (stiff).

MP600.jpg

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

To me, that one "legit" Titleist club makes it ok... On top of that, when I get new wedges they will more than likely be Vokeys. It was between this and the Sun Mountain Four 5 (basically the same bag) but I like the straps better: it was the only bag that had EVERYTHING I was looking for.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by Quinn07

She can desperately use some time at the spa.  That would also be a good time to spend a little more and get rid of that hideous cover you are covering it with currently!

I agree she could use a restoration, but I'm a function over looks sort of guy. The bare metal/rust just adds character and the Rife cover keeps the thieves away.

Originally Posted by CassinoNorth

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arsenal8807

How do you like the VR Splits?

I LOVE them man.. I have hit a ton of irons and none feel as good as these for some reason and thats why I am going to have these for a while. I may even pick up a set before they are gone for good.

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

I was in the same boat.  I went with the Sun Mountain because I found a great deal on it.....

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

To me, that one "legit" Titleist club makes it ok... On top of that, when I get new wdges they will more than likely be Vokeyls. It was between this and the Sun Mountain Four 5 (basically the same bag) but I like the straps better: it was the only bag that had EVERYTHING I was looking for.

Ping G15 17*

Ping Redwood Anser

Originally Posted by ajschn06

Titleist bag and only 1 legit Titleist club in the bag....never will I understand that...

Whats the difference?

He likes the logo and the bag so he got it. I only have 2 TM clubs in my TM bag.

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....

Quote:

Seriously? A bag is a bag, and everyone should buy the one that works the best for them. If someone has a bunch of Wilson, Callaway, and Taylor Made bags, but likes the Nike Sasquatch bags the best, they should buy the Nike bag.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

My next bag is going to be for pure function. I bought my Warbird X because of the price, name and weight. It is a good bag but I will make sure I give all brands a good look before I buy.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Seriously? A bag is a bag, and everyone should buy the one that works the best for them. If someone has a bunch of Wilson, Callaway, and Taylor Made bags, but likes the Nike Sasquatch bags the best, they should buy the Nike bag.

To each his own, but it would bother me....

Ping G15 17*

Ping Redwood Anser

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

To each his own, but it would bother me....

The red, white, and black Titleist bag matches his colour scheme perfectly and it's a great bag.

That there's even one Titleist stick in his bag is a bonus.

Should he use a mismatched blue Mizuno bag or a shoddily made Hogan branded standbag?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.