IGNORED

If You Won The Lottery

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5121 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i would buy a john madden-like rv with every single luxury to go with it and i would play every course i could find... if its a crappy course ill give it a one and done... if its a really nice course... ill play it 3x before moving on to the next one
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i won the lottery I would hope that someone would wake me up so I don't delve too deep into that dream...

In my (crossing my fingers for Syracuse Orange Cart) bag:
Tour Burner 10.5* Stiff
Walter Hagen 3 metal
Tour Preferred S300 DGs (3-PW)
Tour Preferred 52.08 GWWalter Hagen 56* SW Studio Stainless Newport 2 point 5 ProV1x's if i got em, but usually TP blacks

First, I would make sure my family (especially my parents and wife's parents) are taken care of.

I would buy a big house, but only because property in Louisville is still relatively cheap as compared to other metro areas.

I would keep my truck as a daily driver (maybe fix it up with rims and a stereo) and buy a nice sports car to tool around in. But I would have to get the Audi A6 that my wife is dying to have :p

The rest would be invested and I would be careful not to live lavishly.

And of course, I would have to play A LOT of golf

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Join Tucson National, play about 3-4 times a week plus practice.

Start shooting IPSC (combat pistol) again, build a Factory 4 Cobra, mod a S2000 for SCCA time trials, pistolsmithing, and horology.

Sleep optional.

In the Bag

Ping i15 8* Diamana Whiteboard

Titleist 909f3 13.5* Aldila NV

Ping S57 3-PW KBS C-taper

Macgregor 52, 56, and 60 wedges

SC Newport 2.5

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I have heard about guys going for an entire summer and going to all the different baseball stadiums to see a game. How insane would that be if you went to all the great courses around the country and did that. Heres a question...would you go up and down the east coast or west coast if you had to pick one?

I would buy the nice hose for sale right up the block from my current residence (girlfriends parents) and immediately pay into membership at Branton Woods, the course in our backyard.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i would buy a john madden-like rv with every single luxury to go with it and i would play every course i could find... if its a crappy course ill give it a one and done... if its a really nice course... ill play it 3x before moving on to the next one

That sounds perfect.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• 3 months later...
Winning the lottery is low percentage chance for everyone. This tread may have helped bring out something that would bring joy to your heart. Now, what things are you doing to achieve those goals even if you did not win the lottery?

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

buy a nice house, car, and put some away for kids college. Then donate the rest to the needy and other charaties.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

1st I would set my stepmom and my inlaws up right. Put a good chunk away to make sure my kids would have a good start in life. Donate a good portion to charities for Kids with Special Needs, particularly but not limited to those with Downs Syndrome. Then I would build a nice home on a decent sized lot, and prepare to spend the rest of my days traveling and doing the things my wife and I have always wanted to do.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

To quote Steve Forbert:

"You can not win, if you do not play".

I'm too busy living to dream about living easy.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I would probably buy a home in Tampa, put a Shelby GT500 in the garage, purchase an RV then focus all my efforts on golf so I can make the PGA Tour lol. I think if I worked like Tiger does, it could happen. Golf is one of those sports where anyone can make it through Q-School. I would put 20mil in a 2% interest account and live strictly off of the interest. Anything over 20mil is play money. If you can live reasonably well off of $400,000 a year, you spend a little too much.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

take 5 of it and use it for a new house, prolly a new car, do some traveling and playing my dream courses. I'd then take 10 of it and put it in investments with steady gains in order to live off it, and take 3 and donate to my family spread equally, and take hte other 2 and give to charities of my choosing.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Call up tiger and see if he knows of any good "services". Buy some bottle of 2000 year old scotch. Maybe get my clubs regripped and go to the ritziest course i can get on and play a member for a half a million.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

To quote Steve Forbert:

I suppose somebody could always give me a lottery ticket as one of those, "I was in 7-11 and remembered it was your birthday" gifts. I'd pay off my debts, then evaluate which courses of actions would be good karma. Probably whatever seemed like the most sustainable, environmentally friendly, and anonymously charitable. And a new Leupold and Sun Mountain - nothing's too good for my caddie.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

well with big cash id "treat" myself nice

-build a new house
-build a vac house somewhere warm - actually...cash in on someones foreclosure cheap
-set up retirement and kids education funds
-set up family.....that i like - not big lump sums of cash..more like pay off debts, like Mortgages, car loans etc..then take them on a trip (you know, to keep it all "tax free")
-buy some new whips (cars/trucks)

then as stated above......go to my vac home where its warm, bring the fam and train hard for Q-School...got the $$, why not???

then once I made it, travel the country in my SAWEET RV, w the fam, and live the dream
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Note: This thread is 5121 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!