IGNORED

Who's got the best looking swing?

Note: This thread is 4347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three guys swings I love from a tempo, ball striking, and look point of view:
Luke Donald
Fred Couples
Adam Scott

guys, i think you're forgetting the prettiest swing of all time: Jeev Milkha Singh

that one is cracking me up, he can surely golf his ball, but man, its hard to watch that ugly swing...

I've always liked watching Freddie Couples buttery swing when he's ballstriking

there have been many great suggestions here, but in an effort to be original, I will name a few more.

1) Hale Irwin (fantastic iron player)
2) Vijay Singh
3) Greg Norman...my all time favorite.

Payne Steward is a close second

Thanks for the post. Payne's swing was a real "classic" and a joy to watch. If we can imitate his smoothness, balance, and rhythm, we will become better players. Payne, Slammin' Sammy Snead, Gene The Machine Littler,Julie Boros and Al Geiberger----the "Smooth Swingers Hall of Fame"

Hi Gang,
Well, he may not be the best known golfer on tour but after watching last weekend at the memorial I'd have to say the for purity in a golf swing, Johnathan Byrd was very impressive. One of the commentaters compared his swing to Hogan and I must say that it looked very close.

I was always partial to Annika's swing. Not always the most classic, as a taller guy I like Cink's follow through for that, but really smooth and simple. I swear it only has like three moving parts to it.

She seemed to take out a lot of the guesswork and complications.

Im a personal fan of Jose Maria Olazabal. Such a powerful rotation of his shoulders, it really fun to watch him swing when he was in his prime.

Note: This thread is 4347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Shot 79 today, with 14 nGIR/GIR, 32 putts, and 1 penalty stroke. Low event round, nothing awful, and nothing exceptional. Changes from my last lesson basically took my bad hook misses out of play, which really helped. I felt confident that I could aim and know that if I missed, it would be a playable right miss. I'm still working up to full speed with the change, so hit a little shorter than normal (about 1 club loss of distance) today, but my home course is narrow and position/accuracy are more important than length on most holes. The penalty stroke came on the one hole where a right miss is penal, and my tee shot, which was headed a bit right, took a hard first bounce further right, and rolled into a creek. Made 4 up/down from nGIR, which was also helpful in scoring, including a nice one on the 18th hole, where I had about a 20 foot putt for par to break 80, and nailed it.
    • I’ve almost completed the main game of Hollow Knight. An incredible game that I knew nothing about before playing. It’s a Metroidvania like game and quite extensive. It feels like the Soulsborne of platformers. Somewhat in the vein of the Ori games, but more extensive and challenging. It’s not as difficult as games like Wings og Vi, Boshy and Roah, but takes some precise controlling. You can become a bit OP by collecting and upgrading, which makes it more manageable, not too different from Soulsborne.
    • Day 517: Played 18 today with new concepts/feels from my lesson to address my bad hook misses. Didn’t feel like I was playing particularly great, but scored well (79), and zero hooks. Shots that I didn’t control the club face well were straight fades or slightly pushed fades, all playable. Driver wasn’t good today but only hit it on three holes.
    • Sugar Hill Golf Club - Front Nine 49 Stupid mistakes cost me on three holes. I went bogey, triple (8 on a par 5), bogey, double, bogey, bogey, double, bogey, par.  On both doubles, I couldn't find my ball and had to take a drop.  On the first one, I never heard it hit any trees or anything, but I lost it into the setting sun.  I have no doubt that it was somewhere in the deep Bermuda rough along the right side of the fairway, but I never found it.  The second was well struck (out of the rough because of a topped 3 hybrid) and based on my aim, it should have been okay, but it was nowhere to be found.  The par-five ninth was a series of five almost perfect shots on a difficult, sloping double dogleg hole.
    • Thank you I appreciate that. What made the birdies so nice that all my shots in both of them were great shots. One thing a person of my handicap has a hard time doing is being consistent. When I I'm consistent, even only through one hole or two, it feels great. I shot an 80 on the course which was also very good for my level, and this was after shooting 102 just days before , LOL.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BC-to-MI
      BC-to-MI
      (27 years old)
    2. dannyh
      dannyh
      (35 years old)
    3. Greg 504
      Greg 504
      (50 years old)
    4. Rukus43
      Rukus43
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...