IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

• Administrator
4 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Binged Ted Lasso, 2 more episodes to go. Very positive and funny, but the trailer before it was for Mythic Quest, and I just love that show and was yearning for season 2 of Mythic Quest instead.

Ted Lasso > Mythic Quest

You just feel so great after watching Ted Lasso. You don't feel great after watching Mythic Quest. You're entertained, and it's funny, but it doesn't make you want to be a better human being.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Watched 3 episodes and a bit of the livestream of HBO's The Third Day. I didn't like it as much as Kelly's Utopia, although they're completely different shows, The Third Day was unrelenting and stressful, there's not much humor. Will have to see how the next three episodes go to make a final judgement.

I'm going to watch episode five in the next few days.  I'd think this show was more weird that it is if I hadn't watched The Wicker Man last weekend.  Amateurs.

3 hours ago, djake said:

Mind Hunter Season 1 is up there but Season 2 fell short for me, the wife liked it.  Will watch Season 3 if it comes out.

Don't get your hopes up on that one.  The creator has pretty much put the nail in that coffin.  I still can't understand the makeup used in season 2.  I still can't fathom the decision to paint |Anna Torvs face that hideous off yellowish color.

Corey

On 11/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, nevets88 said:

First two episodes of The Mandalorian were fun, didn't expand on the cliffhanger from the last season though.

There was a cliffhanger?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

13 hours ago, billchao said:

There was a cliffhanger?

Spoilers season 1. 

Spoiler

The guy with the black saber. Who is he? What happened to him? Chicken guy from Breaking Bad.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

7 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Spoilers season 1. 

Hide contents

The guy with the black saber. Who is he? What happened to him? Chicken guy from Breaking Bad.

They tell you exactly who he is during season 1.

He’s alive. I don’t really consider that a cliffhanger.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

1 hour ago, billchao said:

They tell you exactly who he is during season 1.

He’s alive. I don’t really consider that a cliffhanger.

Ah, I see. I cannot for the life of me remember. All the other tv shows and movies have crowded out my memory, lol.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 1 month later...

Was hesitant if Hilda season 2 could keep up the quality of first season but it does. It has a bit of a more serious tone to it, it there are still funny moments.

Finally caught up to The Expanse and this season is all guns a-blazing, week to week release is the way to go.

HBO's Invisible Stories is not a light watch, but some surprising endings.

Steve

A little late discovering Mad About You, all of it, is on Amazon Prime. I thought it was on Spectrum, which I'd never subscribe to.

But all of it, the original whatever seasons and the new one recently made.

I tried watching the first episode (first ever) and the first episode of the new one. I could not make it through either of them. My viewing tastes have changed a lot in the past 20 years.

Steve

• Administrator
6 hours ago, nevets88 said:

the new one recently made

? I’ll have to search that later.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

2 hours ago, dennyjones said:

We started watching Lupin on Netflix.   It's very good, sort of a "Thomas Crown affair" series.  

I’m on the fifth episode. Great show. 

HBO’s 30 Coins is entertaining. Bats$*# crazy. 

Steve

I watched Wandavision, love the Marvel movies and the continuity of them. The 1st 2 episodes were really weird. I will stick with it as I want to see where they are going with it. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

We just finished The Undoing on HBO. Great limited run series with Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland.  

Great who dunnit series.  

Nicole Kidman is a fantastic actress 

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

I started watching The Ranch on Netflix, fist few episodes were solid. Nothing groundbreaking just a comedy. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• 1 month later...

The first episode of For All Mankind dropped on Apple TV yesterday.   I started to watch it, but I realized I have to watch season 1 again, because I’ve forgotten most of what happened.  

Corey

• 1 month later...

Started the second season of The Bureau, a French 5 season spy series on the Sundance Channel. It's quite riveting, well acted and directed, with a lot of great French, Belgian actors, just a great slow burn.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator