IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

29 minutes ago, Elmer said:

The original Night Court not funny? That is ground for immediate disqualification. Night Court following Cheers made for the funniest hour of TV. 
Night Court took your typical mulitcamera sit com and turned it up to 11. 

Agree with this completely. I loved those too shows back to back. I don’t watch many sitcoms any more. The last one was The Good Place and my wife and I watched after it ended and streamed til.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

33 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Agree with this completely. I loved those too shows back to back. I don’t watch many sitcoms any more. The last one was The Good Place and my wife and I watched after it ended and streamed til.

The Good Place was a good show.
We also streamed The new Girl & How I met your mother.

both were a fun watch up until the last season.

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Update: So far, I give The Last of Us a 9 out of 10. With episode 3 being one of the best episodes of TV I have ever watched in the past decade. Episode 5, comes very close to getting up there as well. 

I have been listening to the Last of Us podcast, which has Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann, directors for the show, who go over the previous air episode. Listening to that just makes me happy because Neil is the person who made The Last of Us video game, and Craig is a huge fan of the game, but also made Chernobyl. The care they are taking with this show is just top notch. It is fascinating them talk about the distinction between a video game and a TV show in terms of creative decision for plot, writing, and character development. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

59 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Update: So far, I give The Last of Us a 9 out of 10. With episode 3 being one of the best episodes of TV I have ever watched in the past decade. Episode 5, comes very close to getting up there as well. 

I have been listening to the Last of Us podcast, which has Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann, directors for the show, who go over the previous air episode. Listening to that just makes me happy because Neil is the person who made The Last of Us video game, and Craig is a huge fan of the game, but also made Chernobyl. The care they are taking with this show is just top notch. It is fascinating them talk about the distinction between a video game and a TV show in terms of creative decision for plot, writing, and character development. 

Agreed 100% on Episode 3. I can not remember the last time I was moved to emotion by a television show!

As previously stated, I have been watching with my son who has played the game. We usually watch Monday afternoon when he get home from school. Having played the gam he has an idea what to expect.
I am the blurting out "there going to make it" or "everything is ok".

After the episode he will pull up specific scenes from the video game so I can compare. Amazing how close some of the show is to the source document, and on the flip side where they have gone away from the source material and how much it has worked!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator

I'm unsure where I rank Succession right now. I don't love it. I didn't really care about anyone on the show. So, that makes it tough for me…

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
1*xo_fBC6x7rPrVVZTx7TvLQ.jpeg

“Ted Lasso” has been hiding one of our most beloved stories in plain sight for the entire series