IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I was disappointed with homeland 3rd series! I almost gave up on it halfway through, but it did get better towards the end! I doubt they will ever exceed the first series though, and I'm not really excited for the 4th but I'll prob end up watching! Looking forward to banshee 2nd series more! However, Boardwalk empire just gets better and better! It's filled a big soprano shaped hole in my life! Great characters every series! Gonna try blacklist next!

Gaz Lee

I was disappointed with homeland 3rd series! I almost gave up on it halfway through, but it did get better towards the end! I doubt they will ever exceed the first series though, and I'm not really excited for the 4th but I'll prob end up watching!

Looking forward to banshee 2nd series more!

However, Boardwalk empire just gets better and better! It's filled a big soprano shaped hole in my life! Great characters every series!

Gonna try blacklist next!

Boardwalk Empire has done a pretty good job shedding characters. A show like that needs one focal point (Nucky) and revolving characters around them.

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Recently finished American Horror Story: Asylum via Netflix. Batsh*t crazy. Aliens, possessions, demons, exorcisms, serial killers, Nazis, etc... If you can get past the crazy, it's a great guilty pleasure show.

Enjoying Treme too, Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Recently finished American Horror Story: Asylum via Netflix. Batsh*t crazy. Aliens, possessions, demons, exorcisms, serial killers, Nazis, etc... If you can get past the crazy, it's a great guilty pleasure show.

I haven't been able to get into that one yet. My wife watches it, and from what I can tell, it's nuts.

Tyler Martin

...Β The Walking Dead, an abysmal wreck of a show despite the ratings, sorry TWD fans, but that's my humble opinion after gutting out 3 seasons

Pun intended???

As an, I guess, TWD "fan" I am not at all offended, and in fact pretty much agree with you. ;)

Pun intended???

As an, I guess, TWD "fan" I am not at all offended, and in fact pretty much agree with you. ;)

If someone made a World War Z long form tv show, I would be so into that from day 1 if done well.

I haven't been able to get into that one yet. My wife watches it, and from what I can tell, it's nuts.

This is the show that featuredΒ crysturbating.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I think a WWZ show would be neat if done correctly. Give each chapter a few episodes. Or, they could tell snippets of each story over the course of a single show. I'm looking forward to the return of Banshee, as well. I was hooked from the pilot on. I've been meaning to get into American Horror Story as well.

Corey

Finally got around to Orphan Black. Only getting into the first few episodes, but really good so far.

Steve

Finally got around to Orphan Black. Only getting into the first few episodes, but really good so far.

I always see the teasers when watching Doctor Who , but never watched any of it. I might have to.

Tyler Martin

Love Doctor Who!

Yep. Looking forward to the Christmas special on Wednesday. Going to be bitter sweet since it means Matt Smith is out, but Peter Capaldi is in.

Tyler Martin

Gotta love the NetFlix release of Don't Trust the B---- in APT 23. VanderBeek playing himself. Brilliant. Stupid. Silly. Hysterical.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5Β°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5Β°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23Β°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27Β°) 6-I (30Β°), 7-I (33.5Β°), 8-I (37Β°), 9-I (41Β°), PW (45Β°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51Β°/6, 57Β°/10, LW 64Β°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Watching first season of Alpha House, pretty good so far. Β John Goodman is hilarious.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

I've been on a serious Curb Your Enthusiasm binge over the past two days.... it reminds me how much I loved and miss this show. I hope Larry David comes back and does one more of all of us.

Constantine

I've been on a serious Curb Your Enthusiasm binge over the past two days.... it reminds me how much I loved and miss this show. I hope Larry David comes back and does one more of all of us.

I did that over the summer. Great show, and I hope they make another season, but I think I binged too quickly. I got a bit burned out by the end.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3Β |Β 15ΒΊ 3-Wood: Ping G410 |Β 17ΒΊ 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 |Β 19ΒΊ 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo |Β 54ΒΊ SW, 60ΒΊ LW: Titleist Vokey SM8Β |Β Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

If you like CYE, then Clear History might be worth a watch. Typical Larry David. Just about ready to watch The Doctor .

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

I did that over the summer. Great show, and I hope they make another season, but I think I binged too quickly. I got a bit burned out by the end.

Haha, yea, I can see that. I started watching in around 2001 or 2002, so it's been a good slow burn for me. But I basically did what you did with CurbΒ with Mad Men . I couldn't tell if the last season wasn't as good as the previous ones or if I was just burned out.

If you like CYE, then Clear History might be worth a watch. Typical Larry David. Just about ready to watch The Doctor.

Yea, I'll definitely see that at some point. John Hamm + Larry David sounds good to me.

Constantine