IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I've thought the second season has been much better than the first, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

I will say that the last five or so episodes have been a step above, so id take a look.

I will have to check the rest of season two out when it comes out on netflix.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm probably one of the 8 people watching Turn, but I'm a sucker for historical dramas. The pilot wasn't bad and so far it's slow going, but I'm gonna stick it out. Half the fun is looking up so what really happened is... but learning bits and pieces about the Revolutionary war I never picked up before university.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

I'm probably one of the 8 people watching Turn, but I'm a sucker for historical dramas. The pilot wasn't bad and so far it's slow going, but I'm gonna stick it out. Half the fun is looking up so what really happened is... but learning bits and pieces about the Revolutionary war I never picked up before university.

I have it recorded. I'll see what you have to say about it later on and either start watching it or will just delete them all then.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have it recorded. I'll see what you have to say about it later on and either start watching it or will just delete them all then.

I'll tell you this now. Even though it's been a bit draggy, I like it a lot more than the last new AMC show I tried, The Killing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Rewatching Deadwood. Forgot how good it is. The writing, the cast is like a who's who of great veterans, the casting is uncanny. I've reranked my top 3 favorites. Six Feet Under, Deadwood, The Wire. It's a crying shame Luck got cancelled after just a season.

Steve

Rewatching Deadwood. Forgot how good it is. The writing, the cast is like a who's who of great veterans, the casting is uncanny. I've reranked my top 3 favorites. Six Feet Under, Deadwood, The Wire. It's a crying shame Luck got cancelled after just a season.

Deadwood was so great.  Still love The Wire the most.  I can't believe I haven't gotten around to Six Feet Under yet.  I really need to do that, I've heard.

Deadwood was so great.  Still love The Wire the most.  I can't believe I haven't gotten around to Six Feet Under yet.  I really need to do that, I've heard.

Definitely watch 6FU. Yeah, it's a show about death but it's not that morbid, contains complex characters and in depth character development. And it can be funny at times as well. Again, another show where there is no near equivalent today although the Soloway Amazon show might come close.

Steve

Watched the first few episodes of Six Feet Under, couldn't get into it. Same with Deadwood. I'd still put Breaking Bad over all three of those.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I've tried Six Feet Under a couple times; never could get into it. The Wire is great, but I still would rather watch Breaking Bad or even Mad Men.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I keep trying to get into mad men and supernatural. I heard both shows get good after a season but I can't make it through both shows

Supernatural is great. It becomes a completely different show after the first few seasons.

Mad Men is top five best shows all time. Really incredible story-telling, writing, and pays close attention to detail.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

GoT: WTF? I read all the books. My memory is fuzzy. I don't remember that thing with the baby.

Steve

Anyone watch @Midnight with Chris Hardwick? Check it out if you haven't, funny show.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

HBO is going their own way with parts of the story. I'm dissapointed they didn't recast Sir Illyn Payne(sp) to train Jamie to fight with his off hand. Maybe they were showing how the WWs turn people?

Corey

Yes! Deadwood is one of the best series ever made!!! For some reason, I don't know a lot of people that have seen it or could appreciate it for what it is. I am definitely not anti-swearing and feel there's nothing better then using the F-word at times. But the first episode of Deadwood even made me uneasy with the language. But I did a little research online and found out that they actually did swear like that and it is historically accurate. Once I accepted the language and really started listening to the dialoge, I was amazed by how brilliant the writting is. People laugh at me, but I describe it like listening to Shakespeare with the word "motherf

Brands I use:

:tmade::cobra: :titleist: 

GoT: WTF? I read all the books. My memory is fuzzy. I don't remember that thing with the baby.

It didn't happen in the books. Its a deviation from the novels, though its possible that this was a reveal from a future novel, because the showrunners know how everything ends, more or less.

Hunter Bishop

My Bag