IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

RIP Mad Men

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

RIP Mad Men [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/121900/] [/URL]

I already miss it terribly

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

RIP Mad Men

What a ride it's been. Such a great show. Can't say I really expected the show to end how it did, but it wasn't bad.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

I watched two great season finales tonight. First up was the Flash. Loved the morality of Barry's choices, and the cliffhanger was a perfect touch. And as great as I thought that was, Agents Of Shield tied or barely topped it. As annoying as Kyle MacLachlan has been all season, he really nailed it in some great scenes with Coulson. This show has come so far from the dreck that was season one. Hannibal returns June 4th. Can't wait.

Corey

I watch a lot of shows in the genre of Deadliest Catch, Wicked Tuna, Gold Rush Alaska, Street Outlaws, etc. Other than those I watch Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. I don't have any sitcom or other type shows I watch.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Turn, the revolutionary war spy ring show, the submarine finally made its appearance. The Turtle!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Turn, the revolutionary war spy ring show, the submarine finally made its appearance. The Turtle!

This is a tremendous show! I've got 2 eps on the DVR so haven't seen that yet.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Seven episodes in and really liking Daredevil so far.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

If you've read the book, you might like the show. Reaction from book readers pretty good so far. I'm on the 3rd episode (it's broadcasting in the UK, just started in the US) and it's starting to get good.

Steve

Damn you Game of Thrones. Just damn you all to hell.

Steve

Damn you Game of Thrones. Just damn you all to hell. [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!] [/SPOILER]

As saddened as I was by that scene, I was glad it happened. Screw the book purists. That being said, I hope Stannis makes it to the iron throne only to be impaled on it.

Corey

As saddened as I was by that scene, I was glad it happened. Screw the book purists.

That being said, I hope Stannis makes it to the iron throne only to be impaled on it.

At this point nothing they do would surprise me. Sometimes I think shows go overboard for shock factor. But to be honest, I knew that this particular thing was going to happen as soon as it was mentioned in a previous episode.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Zevon

As saddened as I was by that scene, I was glad it happened. Screw the book purists.

That being said, I hope Stannis makes it to the iron throne only to be impaled on it.

At this point nothing they do would surprise me. Sometimes I think shows go overboard for shock factor. But to be honest, I knew that this particular thing was going to happen as soon as it was mentioned in a previous episode.

Yeah, it's upsetting, but not unexpected. I see why people quit the show, but in previous episodes, a pregnant woman was stabbed repeatedly, babies killed off screen. It's a brutal world. Go watch The Brady Bunch if you want happyland.

Steve

Yeah, it's upsetting, but not unexpected. I see why people quit the show, but in previous episodes, a pregnant woman was stabbed repeatedly, babies killed off screen. It's a brutal world. Go watch The Brady Bunch if you want happyland.

I think it's probably a semi-accurate depiction of how insanely violent life was in the time of Kings and peasants. I didn't get all the outrage people showed over the Sansa's wedding night... When compared to so many other things that was really very tame. I never read the books thankfully, because I hate when they change the story from written to screen. I still love the show, it's very entertaining and they have still been able to have some things happen that I wasn't expecting which is always nice.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I have to agree. I love the books. I like good TV and good movies as well. There is big difference between books and the other two. I think some changes need to be made for it to fit the TV mold.

I hope Stannis ends up just shy of his goal, ending up 2nd as he always did to Robert. He's the classic 2nd oldest who's bitter about playing 2nd fiddle to the older brother.

The books are pretty shocking to say the least, at least the show holds true in that regard ;)

You know there was no safe harbor for anyone once Ned took the ax. He seemed like the perfect protagonist in every story. Good family man, strong values, stands up for what is right, off with his head ;)

Well for me it was when Bran got shoved out a window in the books. I was thinking, "They just shoved a kid out the window."

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Jon Stark is the new Ned Stark. Maybe Dany to a extent. Jon's 2nd in command had a good line though. Blah blah blah ... It's gonna get us all killed. I'm happy with how the show is going independent of the books. Let's move on with the story!

Steve

All I'm going to say after tonight's Game of Thrones is this: Nice rack, Cersei.

That's a body double. It looked like a head was tacked on. One scene reminded me of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance kid. I count 7 legitimate cliffhangers. [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Jon Stark dead, Dany and Dothrakis, Sansa/Theon jump, Arya blind, Stannis dead, Tyrion/Varys, Myrcella dead. And watching HBO's two other shows, Richard gets voted out of his own company despite beating Gavin in arbitration, Selena's election in limbo. No happy endings in HBO land. [/SPOILER]

Steve