IGNORED

The Duetsche Bank Championship

kpaulhus
Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Was Tiger wearing a Stanford shirt - doesnt he always wear a Nike shirt? Are they paying more than Nike?

I'm sure it was both... Tiger tends to wear a Stanford logo when they open the season or for other "important" events.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Chad Campbell needs a new checklist for each tournament.

Did I commit? Yes/No

Did I register? Yes/No

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

If stricker wins and tiger finishes outside the Top 10 we'll have a new number 1.

He's been playing great recently too.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Rory was poor today, 76.

Disappointing after such a strong start.How do you go from a 7 under round to a round of 5 over.?

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Rory was poor today, 76.

Ha. I could. Easily. I mean I could go from 94 to 106 easily from one day to the next as any golfer can and has. I have good $ on stricker to finish #1 on the money list for the end of the year.

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

Vijay albatross/double eagle, wow! 2nd year in a row that an albatross has been made on that hole i think

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

I dont think its the broadcasters fault that the big names are all so far back in the field that they dont get any air time. Play better - get more airtime, make your fans happy.

And everybody knows that weekend coverage starts from 3pm to 6pm ET as a standard, and the PGA Tour has to set tee times that the final group fits into this patterm (otherwise it would be sort of weird to not have broadcasting time allocated for the last groups) - and when the PGA tour calculates for 4hour 20 minute rounds (as a twosome) - what can you do... If these chumps would just play faster and finish their rounds in the 3 1/2 hour mark, we would get to see a lot more actual golf being played (instead of commentator trying to fill the time) - but it is what it is (boring).
yea when coverage starts. Tiger will be on like 18. I wanted to see him play some live.

The PGA tour covers - the 18th i think - live - the application they have is actually not bad - highlights for the hole that you can replay or just watch it live as it happens - now if they would have this for 18 holes + protracer on every hole + replay + option for superslowmo + different camera angles - that would be AWESOME! One can dream, right?

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Yeah they probably didnt buy the rights for the Fedex cup events for early coverage (also notice that normal weekend coverage is on CBS and Fedex seems to run on NBC) - i guess the GC execs are kicking their butts right now knowing they could have shown Tiger and Phil for quite a bit!

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Is there any way to watch the actual broadcast coverage when it comes on? I'm sick of watching 18th hole coverage online and I don't have a tv

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

Wow, check out Phil on the par 4 15th. Hits the flag stick on his 2nd shot which causes the ball to roll off the green. Phil says "screw this" and chips in for birdie.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Is it just me or does Phil look visibly greyer this week.? He looks old .
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

I need that camera that they captured that frog's leap to film my swing. I wonder what 7,000 fps would cost me?

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Nice Albatross from Singh!
The online leaderboard doesn't have a colour for it, I was wondering how he could be -2 with 3 bogeys and only 2 birdies.

Wow, a 5i from 230 out..... I thought I really cranked one out there when I hit a 175-180 5i!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!