IGNORED

Ugliest and most expensive putter from Scotty Cameron

Note: This thread is 4909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think it looks fabulous.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good stuff ! In my club got a property agents who loves to collect Scotty, limited edition types. He show me his latest collection, Scotty buttonback...cost $1000.....i don't even dare to touch it !

I think it looks fabulous.

Ditto. Looks too nice for the course but that wouldn't stop me from using it.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

It's so sexy! I was just showing my wife this putter the other day.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Some people would buy a turd if it had Scotty Cameron's name on it.

R9 with 757 Speeder
mp 57 3-pw project x 6.0 flighted
Vokey* 56* 60*
Monza Corsa Putter

i think its the sickest putter he has designed in a long time. rolled some putts with one, and its nothing too special, but the looks are top notch. not many geezers could pull off all the colors though ;)

Whats in my 14 Way Stand Bag?? Just...
taylormade.gif Superfast TP 8.5* Matrix HD6 Stiff
taylormade.gif '07 Burner 5 wood 18* Snr. 50g
titleist.gif 710 AP2 3-PW w/ Dy. Gold S300
taylormade.gif Z TP 52* 8* stock wedgeflexscratch.gif 8620 56* with D/S grindcallaway.gif 2009 Forged X-Tour 60* 10* bounce stock wedgeflexcameron.gif Pro Platinum Laguna 2.5, 32.5inches

That's right. And they would refer to the factory workers as "the guys at The Studio".

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Ye speaketh the truth.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not even close. I've seen way uglier and even more expensive Scotty Cameron putters.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Instead of spending that kind of cash on a putter most golfers would be better off being 'fitted through instruction'. Over 80% of golfers haven't been fitted for a putter, so most players adjust their setup to a putter that is not right for them. Once a player compromises their set-up, they are forced into making compensations which leads to an inconsistent stroke.

But I know I'm wastin' my breath. A lot of golfers are much more likely to brag about their new purchase than they are about getting a lesson.

Whoever came up with the saying, "A bad day of golf is better than a good day at work", is a moron.

I

And the irony is that by bragging about their "Scotty" they are merely expressing their ignorance.

Of course their putters are good, but no better than other good putters. Saying that SC putters are "the best" is like saying that a certain brand of car is "the best".

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

yea its kind of ugly
taylormade.gif - Taylor Made R11 Driver, 9*
taylormade.gif - Burner 2.0" 4-AW Steel
vokey.gif - Vokey 56*, 60*, 64*
odyssey.gif - Odyssey ProType PT 82

titleist.gif - Pro-V1  taylormade.gif - TMX Stand Bag

Note: This thread is 4909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!