IGNORED

NFL Football 2010-11

Leftygolfer
Note: This thread is 4840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Bengals freakin suck. Really, 3 picks, a fumble. If they didn't make the retard errors they could play with anyone. Just annoyed.

Carson hasn't been the same qb since getting his knee blown out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Vick going off last night? What a game!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah that was awesome, he got 58 points for my fantasy team haha!

Yeah, he was 57 in ours....unfortunately, I don't have him.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

What about Vick going off last night? What a game!

Or Jackson's comment? "We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage."

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Or Jackson's comment? "We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage."

People have excuciatingly short memories, don't they?!?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• 2 weeks later...
What a year to be a panthers fan, unbelievable how you can go from looking so strong (08-09 regular season), lose one playoff home game, and completely fall apart. I thought matt moore was our QB after the end of last season, but this year has just been a nightmare at that position. Now with both our backs out, its gonna be a long time before we're in the hunt for even a wild card =/

• 4 weeks later...

For the ninth year since their birth, I've once again had to watch the Houston Texans find new and exciting ways to lose. They've really outdone themselves this season. The worst part is that the owner (Bob Mcnair) publicly said last week that he thinks the team is headed in the right direction. Unbelievable. Gary Kubiak is a nice man, but he's had five years to get this team to the playoffs and hasn't gotten it done. I know it's just a pipe dream, but I wish Mr. Mcnair would show Kubiak the door and pay the big bucks to get Bill Cowher. Hey, I can dream.

Originally Posted by dednaH tfeL

For the ninth year since their birth, I've once again had to watch the Houston Texans find new and exciting ways to lose. They've really outdone themselves this season. The worst part is that the owner (Bob Mcnair) publicly said last week that he thinks the team is headed in the right direction. Unbelievable. Gary Kubiak is a nice man, but he's had five years to get this team to the playoffs and hasn't gotten it done. I know it's just a pipe dream, but I wish Mr. Mcnair would show Kubiak the door and pay the big bucks to get Bill Cowher. Hey, I can dream.

At least you're not my boat as a Raiders fan... I mean I feel like the Raiders are headed in the right direction but it's still a long road while the crypt keeper is there.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by shades9323

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

Steelers are perhaps one of the most over-rated teams in the NFL this year.

Still think the Steelers are over-rated?

Haha! Steelers all the way, baby!

And its all about James Harrison! That man alone changed the game when he put the fear into Joe Flacco in the 3rd quarter.

Titleist 910D2 8.5° Diamana 'ahina 80 S
Titleist 909F3 3W 13° Diamana D83 S, Titleist 910f 5W 19° Fubuki Ax 80X
Taylormade RAC MB TP 3-PW Irons DG S300, Callaway Jaws 54° and 60°
Titleist Futura putter, Taylormade TP5 balls

Originally Posted by Harmonious

An arrogant acquaintance said last night:  "I wouldn't bet the house on the Patriots, but I sure would bet at least the garage."

Wonder where he'll be parking his cars now.

Fenway Park.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator

Originally Posted by shades9323

Still think the Steelers are over-rated?

I do. But so are the Jets. And apparently the Patriots were as well. Whole lotta over-rating going on!!!

Jets/Steelers should be a good game. I'll miss a good portion of it since I'll be on the range in Arizona at the Golf Evolution two-day school we're putting on down there (still one spot left I think).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 4840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!