IGNORED

Where do you buy your apparel?

Note: This thread is 4834 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

shirts, pants, shirts, shoes, etc.

title says it all.  looking to increase my wardrobe, mostly major brands like: nike, adidas, j lindberg, footjoy, ecco, under armour, puma, etc.

online, store front, discount resellers vs ebay.

i'm primarily looking for places to get good deals, as i'm not super picky about brand and i am in no hurry to buy a complete wardrobe or anything.

thx,

ard1

All Pings except for Cleveland wedges

Golftown, Walmart, rockbottomgolf.com

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Shirts: Sport Chek, The Bay, Sears, Value Village, Valhalla Outfitters

Pants: See above

Shoes: Golf Town, Sport Chek, and Valhalla

Jackets, Hats, and Sweaters: North Face Store, Valhalla

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Shirts - if I am buying - the pro shop at the club, if the wife is buying - wherever they are on sale

Shorts - Loudmouthgolf.com

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pants, Shirts, Jackets:  Golfsmith, GolfLocker.com, Dick's Sporting Goods, Bobs Store (shirts only)

Shoes:  GolfLocker.com

Joe Paradiso

I was using Target's shirts;  I still use what I have, but I find I prefer Kohl's, in the same price range.  Two of my golf shorts are from Kohl's, as are both pairs of Microfiber pants.

I also have a Nike shirt that I got from a outlet store, and one pair of shorts from the same.  In addition, I have a pair of Nike windpants from one of the daily deal sites (I think caddiesbag, but I don't remember exactly).

When I finish school, I will probably get a few more Nike shirts and shorts.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Golfsmith(always have a 15% and free delivery, too bad some name brands don't allow), Kohls, Sports Authority, Dicks Sporting Goods, TGW, Rock Bottom Golf.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Shirts - I haven't signed up (yet), but there are some really nice shirts on the Nailed It site right now.

They remind me of my favourite polos from Point Zero and Quicksilver.

http://www.naileditgolf.com/prod/Closeouts_50/TRAVIS-MATHEW-STITCH_101.aspx

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

TJ Maxx or Macys.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

TJ Maxx or Macys.

If I'm in the States, I always hit up these two places. $20 Nike Dri-fits are too good to pass up on.

I dont buy, "golf" apparel because IMO its overpriced.  Why pay $50 for a polo and $80 or a pair of pants from a sporting goods store when you could pay $20 for a polo and $35 for a pair of khakis from a department store?

I buy all my golf clothes at Target, J.C. Penny, Kohls and from Lands' End.  I really like Lands' End stuff because the material is really soft and because its a company thats based in Wisconsin.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Originally Posted by Golf Ghost

If I'm in the States, I always hit up these two places. $20 Nike Dri-fits are too good to pass up on.

TJ Maxx and/or Macy's have $20 Nike Dri-fits?  I need to get to one of these places like now.  Thanks!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

99% of everything TGW.  Occasionally if I am at outlet stores, I'll get a Nike or Ashworth shirt. BUT, lately my Golf Galaxy rewards have been paying off for me, and I've gotten some shirts and pants there too.

Guess I'll be the first one to say it.  Goodwill.  Yep, Goodwill.  Nike Dri-Fits, Ashworth, Ping, Callaway, Bobby Jones, Mark Edwards, Under Armour, Greg Norman's "Shark" label, Izod, Cutler & Buck, PGA Tour, Van Heusen, etc.  I have never paid over $5 for a shirt there, and they are either new (with tags), or so like new that you would never know.  Usually around $3, and most Saturdays are 50% off.  The majority of the polo's in my closet are Nike and Ashworth.

Same with pants and shorts... lot's of Dockers, Izod, Callaway, Nike, Ashworth, Bobby Jones.

Why pay $50 when you can pay $5?

LOL, this is just one rack.  I have another rack of long sleeve and mock-turtles, and another rack of pants and shorts!

IMG00596-20110305-1559.jpg

Originally Posted by Shindig

TJ Maxx and/or Macy's have $20 Nike Dri-fits?  I need to get to one of these places like now.  Thanks!

That's what my girlfriend paid for one when she was in Florida last spring. Her father bought like 3 plus of pair of TW pants and it was like $95 taxes in.

Note: This thread is 4834 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!