IGNORED

2011 Fry's.com Thread

Zwick
Note: This thread is 4575 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon

I'm confused. Here in the UK the love golf starts at 10:30pm (1hr 40mins time) and the leaderboard shows only yesterday's scores but above you guys are saying Tiger's making a move. Anyone know if we miss the first half of the golf in the UK?

http://www.pgatour.com/r/leaderboard/

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

You probably don't get the early coverage.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Apparently the tournament is so bad that they are now spending 30 seconds on Tiger Woods throwing grass in the air to check the wind in super slow-mo. That's half of a minute of my life that I will never get back.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Paul Casey has had a terrible 2011. Sure, he won in Bahrain back in January, but that country fell into political chaos immediately after he left it. He hasn't had a major-tour top ten since then, and missed the FedEx Cup playoffs, but he is leading here at the halfway mark.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Originally Posted by Zeph

You probably don't get the early coverage.

Yep. The show started with "here's what Tiger did today" and 3 or 4 shots of his before "here he is on the last hole" - Lame!

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Tiger rallies with 68 to make the cut and Casey is in the lead, fighting to keep his PGA tour status.  Should be a great weekend of golf if Tiger keeps the putter hot

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

And here are the guys I follow

Garrett Willis and Troy Matteson are T4, Charlie Wi is T20 and Bill Lunde missed the cut

Mike McLoughlin

Originally Posted by deasy55

Tiger just moved into the top 10 and is only 3 back now. His career is obviously completely over and he should retire immediately

Probably should wait until the 3rd round is over.  As of now, he's T27th.

Originally Posted by deasy55

Tiger just moved into the top 10 and is only 3 back now. His career is obviously completely over and he should retire immediately

T38. I can only hope that he would retire. I've been over the LOVE FEST from the broadcasters for years now.

Tiger's -4 after 9, T13.  Great start but going to need some a few miracles like the 2000 AT&T; to pull this one out

Mike McLoughlin

A step in the right direction for Tiger, 3 consecutive rounds of 68 are very solid. Every day it got a little better.

Now i'm rooting for Els, I hope he can pull it off

This is ridiculous, I'm going to bed.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I was rooting for Briney to break through, but I'm just glad its over at this point. I was tired just watching it, so I can't imagine how draining that was for the players. Great event for the second straight year.

Constantine

Really enjoy seeing that guys that don't hit it 330 playing well and winning.  Molder has a great swing

Mike McLoughlin

Did a camera catch the guy throwing a sausage at Tiger?

Note: This thread is 4575 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!