IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by boogielicious

We are still waiting for the results to come in from Florida.

pretty sure the florida results would favor me

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Originally Posted by scottothegreat

thanks for the award

You earned it. Thanks for posting product reviews - they do a lot to help your fellow golfers!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 5 weeks later...

Site Awards for January, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of January, 2013:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to Satch !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. For the third month in a row, the Reviewer of the Month award goes to Sai-Jin !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Phil Mickelson paying 62% in taxes??? Mickelson expects to make 'drastic' changes , congrats to neophytea !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . . Beachcomber !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for February has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'd say congrats, but this is starting to get annoying now. You and Golfingdad are like the Lakers and the Celtics right now

• Upvote 2

Constantine

Thanks for the award

In the Bag:

Driver:  10.5 Superfast Burner 2.0

3 Wood:  15 Fairway Launcher

4 Hybrid:  22 Rescue

4-PW Irons:  RocketBallz Irons

Wedges:  588 Reg

Putter:  Backstryke Marxman

Balls:  Z-Star

Glove:  Weathersof

First time I've seen this. I'll have a few course reviews coming after my trip to Long Beach.  I suck too bad to review equipment, otherwise I'd be all over it.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

I'd say congrats, but this is starting to get annoying now. You and Golfingdad are like the Lakers and the Celtics right now

You mean old and worn out? (And I am a Celtics fan!)

Beach deserves it for his fine work on the Torres Pines thread.  That was special.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Beach deserves it for his fine work on the Torres Pines thread.  That was special.

Thank you!  Hey, if you all are willing to sponsor my monthly expenses (air, hotel, rental, beer, etc) then I'd be happy to do this on a regular basis!!

Quote:

You mean old and worn out?    (And I am a Celtics fan!)

Haha, definitely not today's Lakers and Celtics.

Yea, Torrey Pines + other great posts.

Constantine

Well, if the rest of you guys would stop pretending like you have something better to do than post on here all day long, maybe you'd have a chance! :)

You mean old and worn out?    (And I am a Celtics fan!)

Haha!  Guilty as charged!

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Well, if the rest of you guys would stop pretending like you have something better to do than post on here all day long, maybe you'd have a chance! :)

I can't spend ALL my time arguing on here.  There's people on Facebook to argue with!

:-)

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Site Awards for February, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of February, 2013:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to SCfanatic35 !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to Sai-Jin !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was 2013 Honda Classic Discussion Thread , congrats to TourSpoon !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . . Clambake !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for March has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Yay, TourSpoon's back, with a bang!

Also, congrats Clambake!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Nice job, Clambake...way to keep that spotlight-hog BeachComber off the podium this month!

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Oh if only there was a dumb-ass comment category...

Congrats guys.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 2206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!