IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

Dude, I'm super jealous. That's the one I wanted, but was too cheap to pony up the extra $100...especially because I didn't have a bench, so I would have had to buy that too haha.

Yeah overall I had to pay a little more than the one you recommended. I got it last week and they had a Black Friday deal on the bench and rack so I took advantage of it.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah overall I had to pay a little more than the one you recommended. I got it last week and they had a Black Friday deal on the bench and rack so I took advantage of it.

It was the right call. I should have bought that one.

Oh well...

Legs today. Which means squats, squats, and more squats. Maybe I'll throw in some abs too.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Bis and tris Preacher and cable extensions 3x for warm up. 3 sets of uneven bar standing curls 3 sets of incline curls 3 sets of heavy preacher curls on a machine 3 sets of heavy tri cep kick backs 3 sets of close grip on hammer strength machine 3 easy sets of skull crushers due to the elbows Cool downs last.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Thanks. Everything has to go right for it to happen though. No injuries, no lapses in diet...

Some of us are already 0-2 in that department ;-) .

It happens.  The key is to remember it's not a catastrophic failure when it happens.  As somebody who goes through this cycle almost every year, for the past decade, I feel I've almost mastered this.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Some of us are already 0-2 in that department .

It happens.  The key is to remember it's not a catastrophic failure when it happens.  As somebody who goes through this cycle almost every year, for the past decade, I feel I've almost mastered this.

Ha. I'm pretty good at following a diet, and have been fortunate with lifting injuries. I've tweaked this nerve in my neck a few times, but it's never been bad enough to stop me so far...so we'll see.

I have <6 lbs to go now and exactly 4 weeks...so I'm on track for goal #1.

Ryan M

Thanks to @Slice of Life for helping me find a good squat rack. Got it delivered today. Today's workout x4 Back squat 155lb [SIZE=13px]max reps [/SIZE] [SIZE=13px]Bent over rows 135lb max reps[/SIZE] [SIZE=13px]5 pull ups[/SIZE] [SIZE=13px]KB push ups, max set[/SIZE] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/109983/] [/URL]

Is that one of those steel drums they play in the Caribbean on the right?

Is that one of those steel drums they play in the Caribbean on the right?

Nah, it's my wife's kiln, she makes glass art.

Mike McLoughlin

[IMG]http://www.fitsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x/09223bb708e3e82ab8c3b90b35809f38/m/a/max_rack.jpg[/IMG] This is a great machine if you have a extra 3k hanging around.

This is a great machine if you have a extra 3k hanging around.

Look between the cushions on the couch.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Look between the cushions on the couch.

I only found 2k... So I guess I will have to wait...

Yesterday's workout.

100 barbell thrusters 95lbs. Split it up into sets of 5.

Mike McLoughlin

Building up a ping pong table I bought from a co-worker for $20.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Nothing today. Hit shoulders lightly yesterday...still having issues with the nerve in my neck. My right arm is in constant dull pain. Bleh.

Ryan M

Neck and shoulder feel good today. Doing a lot of stretches...took a break from lifting this weekend, so hopefully that helped.

Down to 163.8 this morning...right on pace for my Jan 1st goal.

Ryan M

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Down to 163.8 this morning...right on pace for my Jan 1st goal.

I'm going the other direction, up to 158 today from my lowest point of 142.5 earlier this year (I'm 5'9").  Decided to focus on strength right now as my solitary goal over the next several weeks.  Figure Winter is the perfect time to add a few lbs of fat.  Shooting for a 1.5x bodyweight squat (roughly 240 lbs.), a 2x bodyweight deadlift (320), and 1.25x bodyweight bench (200).  Eating at a surplus has broken my plateaus, so I'll gain some fat as I do this, but should be able to cut fairly quickly going paleo/IF for a few weeks.

Today:

Squat 200x5x3

OH Press 80x5x3

Back Extensions BWx10

- Mark

I'm going the other direction, up to 158 today from my lowest point of 142.5 earlier this year (I'm 5'9").  Decided to focus on strength right now as my solitary goal over the next several weeks.  Figure Winter is the perfect time to add a few lbs of fat.  Shooting for a 1.5x bodyweight squat (roughly 240 lbs.), a 2x bodyweight deadlift (320), and 1.25x bodyweight bench (200).  Eating at a surplus has broken my plateaus, so I'll gain some fat as I do this, but should be able to cut fairly quickly going paleo/IF for a few weeks.

Today:

Squat 200x5x3

OH Press 80x5x3

Back Extensions BWx10

That's absolutely the right was to do it...and is my plan the beginning of the year. I just didn't want to start bulking with a bunch of excess fat.

I've never done the paleo/IF thing, but I've done Keto a couple times...it's delicious lol

You'll be there in no time...I bet you're close now in strength. If you can squat 200x5, you can probably come close to 240 for a 1 rep max.

Ryan M

That's absolutely the right was to do it...and is my plan the beginning of the year. I just didn't want to start bulking with a bunch of excess fat.

I've never done the paleo/IF thing, but I've done Keto a couple times...it's delicious lol

You'll be there in no time...I bet you're close now in strength. If you can squat 200x5, you can probably come close to 240 for a 1 rep max.

Yeah, at 142.5 I was starting very lean.  Good luck. It was tough give up the six pack as I started to gain again (vanity, I know).

I feel my best on paleo/IF, but after about 6 weeks I start to drag and have to cycle off for a while.  Moderation is key.

I have never attempted a 1RM, might have to give it a try.  The above goals I am shooting for 5RM.  Hoping for mid-January, then cut to look good when I go to Punta Cana with the girlfriend in mid-Feb.

- Mark

Yeah, at 142.5 I was starting very lean.  Good luck. It was tough give up the six pack as I started to gain again (vanity, I know).

I feel my best on paleo/IF, but after about 6 weeks I start to drag and have to cycle off for a while.  Moderation is key.

I have never attempted a 1RM, might have to give it a try.  The above goals I am shooting for 5RM.  Hoping for mid-January, then cut to look good when I go to Punta Cana with the girlfriend in mid-Feb.

Not my first rodeo haha. I plan on gaining slowly to limit the amount of fat. Gonna bulk up for about 4 months, and then cut down for the wedding. Fun times ahead...

Ryan M