IGNORED

What do you wish Santa will bring you this Christmas?

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll probably request cash or go with someone to buy me a couple of new clubs.  I'd like the Titleist D3 and 910F (3W), especially after the today's very promising golf lesson...I'm excited again about my game, which is NOT a good thing for my wallet.

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

I would like a fresh set of Golf Pride New Decades for my entire set and a new v2 stiff shaft for my driver.
That will be the only change for the 2012 season. Grips and shaft done.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Whatever the hell the new 20 yds. farther TM driver, Razr Black irons, Vokey SM4's, Yes Callie Putter, Pro V1's, New Decade Multicompounds, a SkyCaddie, etc. etc.........hey you increase your chances of getting what you ewant if you just what frickin' everything!

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

An Adams 5 wood and some UnderArmor base layer for the next couple months!

Driver - Cleveland Launcher, Aldila DVS 55-R Shaft, cutoff to 42" 4 Wood - TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Superfast Hybrid - TaylorMade R11 Rescue, 18.5* Irons - 4-P TaylorMade R7 Wedges - Cleveland Forged 588's 50*, 54*, 60* Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Ball - Bridgestone E6 :-P

An Adams 5 wood and some UnderArmor base layer for the next couple months!

Driver - Cleveland Launcher, Aldila DVS 55-R Shaft, cutoff to 42" 4 Wood - TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Superfast Hybrid - TaylorMade R11 Rescue, 18.5* Irons - 4-P TaylorMade R7 Wedges - Cleveland Forged 588's 50*, 54*, 60* Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Ball - Bridgestone E6 :-P

White Under Armour mock compression shirt, a couple gift cards for travismathew.com , 52* and/or 60* Vokey wedge(s)...but what I'm REALLY hoping for is a new 2012 Ogio Grom XX stand bag (blue weave)!

C'mon Santa!

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

A new driver that I can actually hit. Preferably a Taylor Made or Cleveland.

Hi Bore XL 10.5*

Launcher DST 3W 15*

Rescue 09 Hybrid 19*

MX-23 Irons 4-PW

Wedges 51*,56*, 60*

Classic II Putter

B330-RX

Originally Posted by camper6

A good golf book. Non fiction. Non instructional.

To get me through the cold dark winter till Spring comes  along.

Any suggestions?

Have you read The Match?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bad Xmas gifts:  A Golf Simulator which was supposed to be set up inside with a net, fake balls,  and some kind of PC hookup.  Only have one room where I could even swing the club w/o hitting the ceiling and don't need an errant ball, even a fake one,  going thru a TV screen. I donated it to Goodwill.  Greens fees for a course in Florida that I couldn't use. Golf balls that are labelled the equivalent of "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot". Golf balls that are brown and labelled "Shiessen".  Personalized golf balls so they can hunt me down when I slice one into the highway. A Tiger Woods PC game that's never been opened.  Still appreciate the thoughts though.

Nahh,  Just a $5 bag of tees and a couple pairs of golf gloves makes my day.

An Adams CB1 3 iron, I can't seem to find one. Maybe Santa will have better luck.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

Originally Posted by iacas

General rule: NO GOLF STUFF unless it's something you buy for yourself and let your wife gift wrap.

Golf gifts are the worst. Almost as bad or at least as bad as fishing gifts.

I can relate...I am the same way.  Golf gifts are a no-no in my house.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by iacas

General rule: NO GOLF STUFF unless it's something you buy for yourself and let your wife gift wrap.

Golf gifts are the worst. Almost as bad or at least as bad as fishing gifts.

That's the damn truth!  One year I got a golf themed toilet plunger for Christmas.  The plunger was green, with a clear acrylic handle which was filled with multicolored tees and topped with a fake plastic golf ball.

That said... I have asked for a TourStriker for Christmas, but I did circle it in the Edwin Watts catalog.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

• Administrator

Originally Posted by mvmac

Have you read The Match?

Seconded!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 4522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!