IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Mr22putt

Are you sure it wasn't Kelly and not Natalia.....both kinda look similar with dark hair? Kelly tried to Monday qualify and came in DFL w/ an 80.

Although Natalia could be there....and then onto some USWO qualifiers this week that might be nearby.

BTW...if you or others are attending the Shoprite....go watch one of the qualifiers, Courtney Harter....she's quite the looker....define BB mat'l...I saw her recently in a Cdn tour event.

Originally Posted by dak4n6

Last night I was at the local watering hole across from where the ShopRite Classic is being played this week, and we saw a pretty brunette golfer with pigtails - Nataly? Natalia? She was chatting with some friends and Big Break comes on the tv, and she said 'there I am!" and I look up and there she is hitting a wedge. But the funniest thing was some dork comes up to her and asks if she is a pro golfer, and he commences to act like a complete a$$...I heard things like 'maybe you could help me with my swing' (as he does a really pathetic air swing), and at some point he was singing something. I felt so embarassed for her, but it was funny to watch..

My bad....I just read that a bunch of BB'er are meeting in AC....I believe to participate in the pro-am.

Thank GOD!!!! That nasty ass black chick is off the show!!!! Now its somewhat tolerable for me… Its still terrible golf, but who's watching this show for the golf, really?

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Originally Posted by colin007

Z was hot.  a lot of people dont like strong black women.  i happen to love them.

"Strong" black women??? … More like "ANGRY" black women… Hahaha

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

.....I can't help but think of the "Hunger Games".

"May the odds ever be in your favor!"

Yani Mulligans?  I'll take 3.

"Quick Dorthy....the oil can!"

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

Thank GOD!!!! That nasty ass black chick is off the show!!!! Now its somewhat tolerable for me… Its still terrible golf, but who's watching this show for the golf, really?

You are about as disgusting as ignorance comes.

Brandon

• Upvote 2

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

The thing about the ladies' seasons of The Big Break is that the women on the show invariably fall into two categories: great athletes who lack fundamentals, or talented players who don't hit the ball far enough to compete against the top female golfers and/or don't have the mentality to play to their strengths while neutralizing their weaknesses. It's becoming clear which of the remaining contestants belong in which camp, but someone in the women's shows always proves herself to be a complete package by the end of the series (and that girl usually wins).

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Administrator

I watched two episodes. None of these girls have the chops to play the LPGA. And seriously, enough with the high fives. You got a 3 from a greenside bunker, it's not like you saved a child's life.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree, at this point none have shown the skills required to compete in the LPGA.  I think / hope that the producers and director are telling them to act excited and supportive.  I find it hard to believe that this is their natural reaction to such mediocre golf, but most are pretty young so maybe it is.  .

Originally Posted by iacas

I watched two episodes. None of these girls have the chops to play the LPGA. And seriously, enough with the high fives. You got a 3 from a greenside bunker, it's not like you saved a child's life.

Joe Paradiso

I'm not sure if you're trying to be outrageous or if you're truly that insensitive to how your comments regarding Z are being interpreted.

Joe Paradiso

Are you being serious!?

"style"? what style?? When did wearing hot pants or booty shorts become golf course apparel?? She looks like a Georgia hooker that's trying to hard to look sexy because she knows she isn't. And normally I love seeing a chicks crotch eat her shorts, but not that girl... That chick is nasty!

And as far as girls and shot guns, normally I like that too, but that chicks voice is enough to make me want to swallow my own gun... An entire season of her and I just might. Hahaha

Haha She's not that bad... She has some skill, and at least she is Bold enough to create and wear her own style... I'm not saying she's the best looking on the show, and she kinda annoys me too, but we shouldn't judge someone for being original....

It's a TV show,  a long commercial for Atlantis.  The girls are auditioned to fill their roles, not play scratch golf.

"Quick Dorthy....the oil can!"

Originally Posted by bplewis24

You are about as disgusting as ignorance comes.

Brandon

What Brandon said...

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

He's got a point though. I also don't mind looking at some chicks crotches, but the cameltoes are a bit much.

And I agree with Iacas, what's up with the high five'ng each other every time they make a shot, and most are like 20' from the hole!

The show is losing it's appeal all to quickly.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Her style was disgusting. I didn't despise her as much in the 3rd show, but I still wasn't upset to see her leave. Too bad we lost two of the hottest ones in the first two shows. That one hippie sounding chick looked flat out bangin in the pool tho.

Originally Posted by Jwat381

Her style was disgusting.

You guys never cease to amaze me.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Why are you so emotionally invested in this girl? Her short shorts and jump suit get-ups were gross and unflattering. What's it to you? It's a T.V. show, and this season is obviously more about the females and less about the golf, so why does negative talk about her bother you so much?

Originally Posted by bplewis24

You guys never cease to amaze me.

Brandon

Originally Posted by Jwat381

Why are you so emotionally invested in this girl? Her short shorts and jump suit get-ups were gross and unflattering. What's it to you? It's a T.V. show, and this season is obviously more about the females and less about the golf, so why does negative talk about her bother you so much?

He's got a date with her tonight? Since she's free and all...(just sayin, and JUST JOKING!!!)

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!