IGNORED

2012 Memorial Tournament Presented by Nationwide Insurance Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes Tiger is playing really good right now. He just hit one close to about 2 ft. and made a bird.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

He just made another birde, from about 4 ft. on 4th hole.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Originally Posted by brocks

On the other hand, he just hit a 230-yard drive into the trees on a par five.

Thats my golf game lately in a nutshell!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Tiger makes his first long putt of the week, a 25-footer to tie for the lead! Did I mention that if Tiger wins this week, he'll tie Jack for official career PGA wins?

Good to see Dustin Johnson have back to back sub par rounds in his first tournament in about 12 weeks.  Currently T8 with Eric Compton (on his 3rd heart) and some others including Glover, Stenson, Fowler, Scott, Ishikawa, Donald and Furyk.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

How much do you love yourself when you call your son "Your Name the second"? :-P

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Zeph

How much do you love yourself when you call your son "Your Name the second"?

What about when TV comentators call you "your name III" with a straight face. Must help to avoid so much confusion!

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

How much do you love yourself when you call your son "Your Name the second"? :-P

Not as much as George Foreman. He has five sons named George, and a daughter named Georgetta.

This course can sure grab you...Johnson Wagner was -4 for the day after 15 and about a shot off the lead- finished even T28.

Looking at the 4 current leaders, 3 have had doubles and the 4th has made 7 bogies including 5 in a 9 hole stretch.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Good to see Dustin Johnson have back to back sub par rounds in his first tournament in about 12 weeks.  Currently T8 with Eric Compton (on his 3rd heart) and some others including Glover, Stenson, Fowler, Scott, Ishikawa, Donald and Furyk.

Furyk has seemed pretty energetic for the last five hours or so.

Originally Posted by brocks

Furyk has seemed pretty energetic for the last five hours or so.

I wonder why... ap_five_hour_energy_dm_120124_mn.jpg

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Rory is all around the course. Don't see him defending the US Open this year. He displays flashes of brilliance, then just poops all over his scorecard with pretty bad shots.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Gotta agree with Tiger in the hunt.  Just wish Rory would get going as well.  i would like to see both of them in the hunt come Sunday.  But alas, Rory is not cooperating.  I must say, though, with all that money and fame he's got, I can't really blame him for jet setting all over the place to see his girl friend.  Although, he could've gotten a better looking girl friend (no flaming.  That is just my opinion.  CW just doesn't do it for me)

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

This is shaping up to be must see TV for the weekend.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 4347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!