IGNORED

Numbers Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, not sure if this is completely legal according to the rules of this thread. But it looks like 2192 to me. 

eatj17hpzcadpjydvhab.thumb.jpg.29fd58838b6be2bc7a2521f429e82780.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/CQSWKUsrIiT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link   Damn…that’s a fast crew.
    • That was crazy. Felt so bad for Staal. Then Fleury took him off the hook.  
    • A little filming today. I had my first over-15-minutes practice session (with some recording of video!) on Monday. I played well Tuesday and into Wednesday, and the front nine Thursday before it started to get a bit loose. The swings felt like they did last year: effortless, easy, and yet the ball just rocketed off straight and high. Of course, last year in February and into March and through April I practiced about an hour+ per day, sometimes two hours. Cuz, y’know, not much else to do. This year, the backswing is better (still feels extreme), but the left wrist goes into palmar flexion from 3.5 to 4 and that puts the right wrist in a bad position from which it “torques out” throughout the transition.
    • Hands down, but some peeps gave me crap for not being all over curds.. 😂 so I'm gonna go all out. Hmm.. DQ curds didn't quite leave that level of impression few weeks ago, but I would be more than happy to receive the upgrade from the real stuff. In fact, very much looking forward to it.
    • Let’s all cross our fingers for @cipher to get some good tee times tomorrow morning. I think the general plan is to try to play the big course in the morning (late morning, probably), and the Sand Box after that. BUT, since we’re not resort guests… we’ll take what we can get, and they’ve told Nate there won’t be much of an issue getting the times. We should have probably three days there, and six rounds counting the Sand Box rounds, so everyone should probably plan to have an extra $120 ($20/round) for some action. I don’t think we’ll have anything big, maybe just a little skins game, or a little something. Maybe we’ll skip the action on the big courses and have a hole-in-one fund where if you make double or worse on the Sand Box you add $10 to the hole in one pot or something. Any ideas? Just something fun. I don’t want people to have to grind AT ALL, and I don’t want people even possibly being sad when someone else plays well. So, enough money that you can buy yourself a few beers or a steak or something, but not so much that other people are sad at paying it out. Or, we can say screw it, and do nothing like this. Since Thursday/Friday we have set foursomes, we’ll also mix it up a bit more during the week. Right now if it’s ABCD (Nate, me, John, Matt) and EFGH (Vishal, Dave, Dan, Bill), I’ll figure out a decent mix. I think Vishal and Matt are past the bagel thing, too. 😉
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bs1865
      bs1865
      (46 years old)
    2. DrMJG
      DrMJG
      (69 years old)
    3. Mikejanish
      Mikejanish
      (28 years old)
    4. Stu
      Stu
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...