IGNORED

2013 - NFL Playoffs

Note: This thread is 3106 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The NFL Playoffs are here!  Love watching these teams battle their way to the Super Bowl.

AFC

Bengals vs. Texans (-5, 43.5)

Saturday @ 4:30 PM EST

Colts vs. Ravens (-6, 46.5)

Sunday @ 1:00 PM EST

NFC

Vikings vs. Packers (-7.5, 46)

Saturday @ 8:00 PM EST

Seahawks (-2.5, 44.5) vs Redskins

Sunday @ 4:30 PM EST

Who you got?  Looks like Vegas likes the home teams over the away teams - but see the Seahawks on a streak that is hot enough to favor them.  Basically -2.5 is a push... There should be some decent games this weekend to watch.  The Bengals got smoked by the Texans last season in the Wild card game... It will be interesting to see if they can hang this time around.  I doubt it.

Here are my uneducated guesses....

Texans 31, Bengals 21.... Dalton can't handle the pass rush and throws too many picks.

Ravens 24, Colts 16..... Ravens play inspried football with Ray Lewis announcing his retirement

Packers 34, Vikings 24.... Discount double check thrives - two weeks in a row and All-Day can't carry the load

Redskins 35, Seahawks 17.... Seachickens don't travel well - and RG3 shows why Washington is the team to beat

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you seen that brace he's wearing on his arm? It actually seems more likely that's what his arm acually looks like, and they just took off the skin and we are looking at the bionic skelton.

looks like early money went to DEN and NE, moving the lines to -10 (from -8.5 and -9 respectively). SF has been a three point favorite since the open, and ATL has gone from -2 to -3. hard to go

So no fines for Tom Brady purposely trying to kick Ed Reed in his nads twice???? QB's are almost untouchable, but pretty boy Tom gets his panties in a bunch because he dosen't have a comfortable pocke

Your picks all seem reasonable to me.

I want a Seahawks/Packers NFC Championship game!  How sweet would that be?  A rematch of the game the put the stamp on the replacement refs season.

I also like the drama of Brady/Manning so I wouldn't mind seeing a Patriots-Broncos AFC championship game.

Those are what I want to see, but here are my predictions:

Bengals 20 - Texans 17

Ravens 24 -  Colts 21

Packers 28 - Vikings 17

Redskins 24 - Seahawks 22

Quote:
Seachickens don't travel well

First I have heard of this nickname.  Excellent.  Sneaky Pete is a decent regular season coach, but not a play-off coach.  I think Shanahan will be able to contain Wilson.

AFC:

Bengals 24 - Texans 17  The Bengals have been playing well and the Texans have lost 3 out of 4

Colts 21- Ravens 13 Flacco is Flacco plus Pagano knows the Ravens very well

NFC:

Vikings 10- Packers 28  Ponders first time in the playoffs gets the better of him but AP still has his standard huge day

Seattle by submission - Redskins  I love watching RG3 but he is hurt and Seattle is a team that will get after him

I'll take the Texans over the Bengals, the Colts over the Ravens, the Seahawks over the Redskins, and the Vikings over the Packers.

Originally Posted by jamo

I'll take the Texans over the Bengals, the Colts over the Ravens, the Seahawks over the Redskins, and the Vikings over the Packers.

Vikings over Packers at Lambeau?..You are brave.

Although the Vikings just beat us I am happy the Pack get them again. Ponder will shit his pants in his first playoff start, in Lambeau. I don't doubt that AP will run for 200 again. Having Woodson back will help. It's hard to beat a team 2 weeks in a row, and that dome in Minnesota played a factor last week.

Vikings over Packers at Lambeau?..You are brave.

I went back and forth on that one, and I don't really have confidence either way, so I went with the fun pick. My hope is that Ponder craps his pants in the first half and backup QB Joe Webb leads a furious comeback for the victory. That won't happen, but I can hope. ;-)

I have to go with all the home teams.  I know one will be an upset, but can't see it any other way.

I checked the weather forecasts and it doesn't look like there will be any epic weather games.  Love snow games or frozen tundra North Pole games.

Saturday -

CIN +4.5

GB - 9

CIN +11

GB - 3

(teaser)

Sunday -

BAL -7

still debating on action for SEA/WAS. the 'Hawks are not a road team and laying three is kinda odd. don't trust the 'Skins even with the points. may have to bet a total here.

Originally Posted by Elrey Desol

Saturday -

CIN +4.5

GB - 9

CIN +11

GB - 3

(teaser)

Sunday -

BAL -7

still debating on action for SEA/WAS. the 'Hawks are not a road team and laying three is kinda odd. don't trust the 'Skins even with the points. may have to bet a total here.

teases are sucker bets - good luck donating your $$$

Note: This thread is 3106 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!