• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProGolf

How big is your drive?

224 posts in this topic

Hi.

My name is Dave, I am a pro golfer, shoot some sick scores and sink some sick puts. I come to you with a question:

How big are your drives?

I hit mine on average in excess of 320 Yards, I enjoy hitting long and accomplish this with a nice easy swing.

Do it big, score small. It's how I play and how I live life on the courses.

Thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

480 if I really get after it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If I'm taking a full swing,I have to make sure not to carry over the green on those pesky par 4's.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

480 if I really get after it.

Very impressive figures. Downhill, wind with and with the mindset of killing the ball I may make it with you.

Originally Posted by ProGolf

Hi.

My name is Dave, I am a pro golfer, shoot some sick scores and sink some sick puts. I come to you with a question:

How big are your drives?

I hit mine on average in excess of 320 Yards, I enjoy hitting long and accomplish this with a nice easy swing.

Thanks

Dave buddy we gotta know what's the longest putt you've ever sunk?  a 80 foot putt over a bunker?  Putt out of the water?  Or do all of your approaches just naturally fall towards the hole.  In which case all your putts are tap-ins, because you make some sick iron shots too.

Originally Posted by TJBam

Dave buddy we gotta know what's the longest putt you've ever sunk?  a 80 foot putt over a bunker?  Putt out of the water?  Or do all of your approaches just naturally fall towards the hole.  In which case all your putts are tap-ins, because you make some sick iron shots too.

Broski doesn't miss any greens. His game is sick.

Very impressive figures. Downhill, wind with and with the mindset of killing the ball I may make it with you.

I generally dial it back a bit on any holes that run east-west or west-east as I don't want to mess with the earth's rotation.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

I generally dial it back a bit on any holes that run east-west or west-east as I don't want to mess with the earth's rotation.

Good thinking.

Also, I'm careful on courses near fault lines or active volcanoes. Things could get messy.

Hi.

How big are your drives?

Thanks

If my chest is facing the magnetic north(I am hitting a ball westward) I generally launch it off the golf course.  I have never found one of the balls so I don't really know how far they go.  I usually play a 1/32nd provisional gap after that.

edit: Oh and I could be a pro I just don't really feel like it all the time.

Originally Posted by cipher

If my chest is facing the magnetic north(I am hitting a ball westward) I generally launch it off the golf course.  I have never found one of the balls so I don't really know how far they go.  I usually play a 1/32nd provisional gap after that.

edit: Oh and I could be a pro I just don't really feel like it all the time.

I just hit my putter from the tee box. Gotta dial it back if it's a short par 4.

Hi.

How big are your drives?

Thanks

You're getting really good at Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2014.  Do you play it on the 360 or PS3?

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

I just hit my putter from the tee box. Gotta dial it back if it's a short par 4.

That is a good idea.  Keep it in play and just leave yourself a nice chip and a putt from there on in I spoze.

Originally Posted by cipher

That is a good idea.  Keep it in play and just leave yourself a nice chip and a putt from there on in I spoze.

Slice of life makes up for those mediocre birdies on par 4's with his aces on 190yrd par 3's.  He just takes a 1/4 swing flop shot with a lob to get it 205 with a spinback into the hole.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

with all the gps capabilities phones have these days, this really should be a legitimate topic had it not started off so poorly.

Originally Posted by TJBam

Slice of life makes up for those mediocre birdies on par 4's with his aces on 190yrd par 3's.  He just takes a 1/4 swing flop shot with a lob to get it 205 with a spinback into the hole.

Yeah, can't eagle aaaaaallll of them. Just most.

My 1/4 flop is only 200 though, I've been working on my flexibility by taking hot yoga classes with my Victoria Secret model wife in hopes that I can get there eventually...