IGNORED

How big is your drive?

ProGolf
Note: This thread is 3844 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by TourSpoon

You guys are such jokers!

You know the moon is really not made out of cheese. No, it is really a drive that EJ hit through the atmosphere. If I had to guess it would be a Pinnacle. On a clear night, when the earth's atmosphere is just right, you can see the dimples and a mini "ej" that was sharpied on the side so that he can identify it as his.

There's no such thing as a full moon, and the theory on the rotation is incorrect. They're really just multiple balls that he's blasted into space. A full moon is just a rare one that didn't break apart on impact. Stars are actually just one golf ball shattered into a million pieces.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mine is about 35' wide and probably about 25' feet long.  We live in a tract so our house is pretty close to the street, but it has to be so wide because it leads to a 3-car garage.

I was in a bad mood yesterday and really whacked one with the 4" stub of a broken hockey stick handle, left handed, standing on my head in 12' of water. I really, really hope I didn't damage the Curiosity rover.

Originally Posted by JCoop

I was in a bad mood yesterday and really whacked one with the 4" stub of a broken hockey stick handle, left handed, standing on my head in 12' of water. I really, really hope I didn't damage the Curiosity rover.

I usually just walk on the water.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I always yell something out at impact . .like "BOOM!" . .or "POW!".

One time a while back, I hit my drive right over a mountain!  POW!

However, I tend to get nervous on the actual tee box and typically only carry it 200.  That's what's kept me out of pro golf.  If there was a kind of pro golf where you hit it over mountains, I'd be the Tiger Woods of it.

480 if I really get after it.

I don't understand the metric system.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

50 bucks says I can hit it over the highway...any takers?

Ryan M

• Administrator

I usually only have to drive about two minutes to play golf, but sometimes I will drive four, five, even six hours. It took almost 14 to get to Kiawah Island.

I drive a moderately sized SUV.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

50 bucks says I can hit it over the highway...any takers?

No way!  I would believe you if you said that you were able to hit it over them mountains over there back in high school ... but the highway??  Not buying it. ;)

Originally Posted by ProGolf

Soon I'll post videos and have a Question and Answer session so you guys can ask anything you want to know in regards to improving your drives etc

No need.

I carry a wedge and a putter. And the putter is for when you muck up a drive.

I have never seen a course that I can't tame with those two clubs alone.

It's a gift I have and I could easily turn pro and make a killing, but I just think it's wrong to use the gift for profit.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I once hit a chipper from the tee and drove the par 5 16th at the Olympic Club. Johnny Miller said it was the best trap draw that he has ever seen.

• Upvote 1

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by Shorty

No need.

I carry a wedge and a putter. And the putter is for when you muck up a drive.

I have never seen a course that I can't tame with those two clubs alone.

It's a gift I have and I could easily turn pro and make a killing, but I just think it's wrong to use the gift for profit.

In all seriousness, I read somewhere that Bubba Watson gets bored with golf and sometimes just plays with a wedge and a putter and he played a round 4 over. Haha.

Ryan M

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

In all seriousness, I read somewhere that Bubba Watson gets bored with golf and sometimes just plays with a wedge and a putter and he played a round 4 over. Haha.

Or just a driver and putter as he can crush that thing off the deck nicely (See 18th at Kapalua (sp))

All my drives are orbiting the Earth as we speak.  Oh yeah and this guy is my hero

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

All my drives are orbiting the Earth as we speak.  Oh yeah and this guy is my hero [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/77477/] [/URL]

Great, another guy holding up the pace of play. Do you let guys play through while you're waiting for re-entry?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

So childish.

I guess my drives are so unreal, eh? Come back when you crush em 320 consistent.

I went to the range earlier and I had a group of about 10 kids standing behind me gasping and clapping after every shot. I had a 100 ball bucket, do the math.

I caught one a little thin the other day and they had to declare a natural disaster zone because of all the homes I destroyed.  I thought the response by FEMA was a bit slow but the Red Cross was on it right away.  I am glad I put the extra pennies in those buckets every winter.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Note: This thread is 3844 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!