IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

@iacas

Is it legal for you to drive those with an obstructed rear view?

It is a perforated material.  It acts as just a sun shade from the inside, and you can barely tell it is there from the inside.  It is usually 70/30 or 50/50 shade and the sign shop just has to be aware of the local laws.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It is a perforated material.  It acts as just a sun shade from the inside, and you can barely tell it is there from the inside.  It is usually 70/30 or 50/50 shade and the sign shop just has to be aware of the local laws.

Ah, okay.

Was just going to say that. Many buses and subway cars here are the same way. Like getting your windows tinted.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

To be honest when you first said you were going to do this I thought it was gonna look silly.. but I stand corrected. They look great! And you're right, they're attention grabbers so putting ads on them is genius. Good luck!

Thanks. They honestly turned out better than we'd even imagined.

It's very weird. It's like it's not even on there. You can't even tell.

It's not great when it rains, though. Definite obscuring going on there. Don't tell the po-po.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just an update on the car wraps we've finally had put on the cars. :)

The wraps came out great, I'd think they will generate some business for you.  I'm also jealous PA doesn't require front license plates.

Joe Paradiso

• 3 weeks later...

2014 Ford Mustang :dance: Got an offer to trade in my Escape Hybrid that I couldn't refuse.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

2014 Ford Mustang   Got an offer to trade in my Escape Hybrid that I couldn't refuse.

Keep an eye out for flying rocks!! :-P (67% of our cars have busted windshields as of the last couple of weeks, so I feel your pain)

• Administrator

2014 Ford Mustang   Got an offer to trade in my Escape Hybrid that I couldn't refuse.

A two-door? Eek. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Sweet ride Mike. I'm selling the Land Rover Discovery next week and picking up something slightly sportier -- will cut about 5 seconds off the 0 - 100 km/h time. ;-)

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Sweet ride Mike. I'm selling the Land Rover Discovery next week and picking up something slightly sportier -- will cut about 5 seconds off the 0 - 100 km/h time. ;-)

You won't fit into something much sportier! ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Oh ye of little faith! It's important to have 560 horsepower in a country where premium gas is $9.50 a gallon and there's a speed camera every 500 meters (546.81 yards), on average.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• 3 weeks later...

My new ride:

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Note: This thread is 3009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!