Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

• Administrator

Bad Words, bogey.

Most of the funny parts were in the previews, and you didn't even care about why he was in the Spelling Bee at all.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So, what movie are we all going to watch this week?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• Administrator
So, what movie are we all going to watch this week?

New thread please.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The Shining .  Eagle.  We watched it Halloween night.  Nicholson at his creepy best.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Particle Fever, Birdie.

But… it's also right up my alley. My wife would likely rate it as "X, Picked Up after 12 minutes."

I don't watch a lot of moves but I watched The Impossible (which my wife had recorded).

I would say it lipped out a birdie because it reminded me of a made for TV movie in some ways and I thought some near miss sighting scenes were a little corny and predictable.

I did think the acting was really good, the tsunami scene looked realistic, and the actual story it's roughly based on is amazing.

The Shining.  Eagle.  We watched it Halloween night.  Nicholson at his creepy best.

HHHHEEEERRRREEE'S Johnny!

All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a very dull boy. Alldsk lzcxc,v,md,ff .fdv dfv ........

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Nicholson was good, but the movie was poorly translated imo.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
Tim's Vermeer . Awesome in parts. Thought it might be an eagle, but it ended in a bit of a dud note so just an easy birdie.

Django, par.

Netflix is advertising it pretty heavily.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Tim's Vermeer . Awesome in parts. Thought it might be an eagle, but it ended in a bit of a dud note so just an easy birdie.

I thought exactly the same thing. Once he was finished, there was very little post analysis. I wished there were more coverage of the differences between original and copy, but that the original is kept under wraps makes that hard. Hey, thanks Queen Elizabeth. I instantly thought of that corner sign from an Apple presentation. The one where liberal arts and technology cross.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I went to Fury this weekend.  It was good, so I'm giving it a par.  Maybe I've seen too many recent war movies, but I find that the shock effect of people getting blown away in combat less startling.  That being said, I liked the premise.  Some of the supporting cast got on my nerves a little, but there's a lot worse you could watch out there.

On the flip side, I watched Captain America: The First Avenger and followed it up with The Winter Soldier.  The first one gets an easy par, and the follow up is still an eagle after multiple viewings.  Guardians Of The Galaxy was a lot of fun, but TWS is easily my favorite super-hero flick.

Corey

Interstellar - eagle.

Watched it Tuesday so I've had a couple of days to let it settle in. Yes, it's long, maudlin at times and parts can seem contrived, but for me, it held together, the cinematography, that last half hour, I was totally rapt, it was fantastic, what a combination of science and storytelling. I watched all the trailers and read many reviews and did not get spoiled, and if someone gave away the last chapter to me, I would be pissed. Ending was emotionally satisfying and pulled at the heartstrings, I was dusty, a little bit like a Spielberg movie. Hans Zimmer's soundtrack, yeah, it's loud, but his choice of using the organ and the piano a bit fit perfectly for a space movie. The space scenes are epic, Alright, alright, alright did a fine acting job, as did the supporting cast, it was cool to see Lithgow and Caine together. See this movie in IMAX if at all possible.

Steve

On to the next "space" movie, The Theory of Everything - Stephen Hawking biopic.

Steve

Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure birdie. l

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear: