IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Come on guys only 63 hours left. $213 I know you can give a little. Its going towards something we all with benefit from.

Now just $198.  Everyone please get one more book.

• Upvote 1

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I bought another hardcover.  Great gift idea for my buddy for his July birthday. Come on people!  $72 left to reach the goal.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

@iacas cash is tight this time of year but I'll add a paper back to my original pledge to help hit the target if you can ship it with my hardcover to save the $10 postage fee.

Let me know here or through a PM.

Almost there!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
@iacas cash is tight this time of year but I'll add a paper back to my original pledge to help hit the target if you can ship it with my hardcover to save the $10 postage fee.

Let me know here or through a PM.

Almost there!!!

Yeah, we can combine shipping, but guys, don't worry about getting another book unless you want to . Seriously. I'm pretty sure we'll get the last $72 or whatever in the next 30+ hours. That's literally just a few books.

The only thing I'll add is that we aren't going to print that many extras. Ideally we'll have a second edition in six months to a year or something, but first edition books will be limited to what's paid for and perhaps 100 extras (some of which we'll keep or give to students). There likely won't be any books to buy afterwards, and they will likely cost $24.95 rather than $15.

Edit: See? Between the time I'd loaded this page and typed up that answer, @evan01 put us over the top! :-D Thank you, Evan, and thank you to ALL of those who contributed, or even just shared it with your friends.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Congrats guys we all are very thankful for this site and all the help and knowledge you give us. Im very happy for you and I can't wait for the book. Have a good holiday season. Jake.

I hadn't followed up on this thread but just saw the email saying you reached your goal. Congrats guys! Sorry I couldn't contribute more, still really looking forward to see what the book will look like once you're done :)

Birdies 4 Elephants - raising money and awareness for elephants while out playing golf :)

• Administrator

UGH!!!!!! I just saw this!!!!!!! Is there any way I can get in for a hard copy still? I tried the link but it says it's over......

You can PayPal the money to me and I'll add you to the list.

PM me for the email address (it's using our analyzrgolf.com domain because Dave and I are partners in that as well).

This applies to anyone else, too, who wants to get something between now and May, for TST members only. Everyone else will have to wait and will pay a higher price.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I definitely want to thank you for letting me in on this.  After seeing what you guys did for your training videos I'm really very excited!  I guarantee that there will be things in there that I would probably find counter intuitive to what I've been doing, and will probably give me an aha moment.  Very excited!  One thing I would ask is that when you sign mine you put a smiley face too! Lol!

You know what you guys are doing really reminds me of moneyball revolution in baseball.  You guys use statistics as well as slow motion video to actually break down what links connect successful players.  I.E. this move is a move that every successful golfer has made ect.!!!  That is awesome!  Not only that but it's much easier for people to learn what you are talking about just because you quit using stupid sayings that people have to actually decipher!  That's one of the hardest things about this game that I've had to deal with while learning.

The video stuff also reminds me of what this one guy (Chris O'Leary) has been doing in baseball the last five years.  He actually looked correlations between Greg Maddux, and Nolan Ryan (guys who never blew out their elbows or shoulders, although at 46 Nolan's finally gave out)  and why they didn't have arm troubles.  One of the things he found was that every injured (Tommy John surgey) pitcher did exactly the same thing.  He called it the inverted L.  Nolan Ryan and Greg Maddux did not make that move with their arms.  Anyway, the inverted L or inverted W had been taught by the same pitching couch (Tom House) for decades.  This move single handedly ruined the arms of countless kids as well as major league players.  It took a couple of years for Chris O'Leary's work to catch on because the old baseball guys thought it spit on "traditional baseball."  I wish it had been around when I was pitching....then my shoulder would still be intact and it wouldn't pop when I took a golf swing either.

Just to circle back to what I was saying......while the misinformation that you guys are trying to fix is not as drastic as hurting kid's arms....you guys are doing the same stuff.  That is great!  It almost seems common sense too, but for some reason golf as well as baseball is very slow to use logic and common sense.

Anyway.....I guess I'm saying keep up the good work.......

• 4 weeks later...

Are you going to have another campaign for "Lowest Score Wins" I didn't see it until too late (Jan 24th).   Or will I have to wait until the book is out?

Dave 54

Are you going to have another campaign for "Lowest Score Wins" I didn't see it until too late (Jan 24th).   Or will I have to wait until the book is out?

Dave 54

@dave54 , I don't know if you're too late or not but Erik made the post below about a month ago...

You can PayPal the money to me and I'll add you to the list.

PM me for the email address (it's using our analyzrgolf.com domain because Dave and I are partners in that as well).

This applies to anyone else, too, who wants to get something between now and May, for TST members only. Everyone else will have to wait and will pay a higher price.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/groups/495846050537933/

Add yourself to the Facebook group if you'd like to discuss more things there. I don't know that we'll use it a bunch , but we will use it some.

I contributed to the book and paid a second payment for the shipping to the UK, just wondering how to get the badge to say i contributed? Thanks

Henry

Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!