IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/17/u8y6une2.jpg[/IMG] This was yesterday (Friday) in Pa... And suppose to get some more on Tuesday..... Ugh!!!!!!

Finally saw what looks like a start of the snow melt today, and as soon as the Easter flowers start peeking up through the ice then green grass is soon to follow.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Finally saw what looks like a start of the snow melt today, and as soon as the Easter flowers start peeking up through the ice then green grass is soon to follow.

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Will W

The light at the end of the tunnel was apparently just someone holding a candle while looking for a bathroom since we are currently getting pummeled by more snow today. But the 10-day forecast shows it might get to 40degF this week and a bit of rain, then sun, then back to below 20degF on the weekend.  Time to dig out the water pump and hose for the annual garage flooding.

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,

Light at the end of the tunnel...its just a freight train coming your way.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We got 6 more inches yesterday as well in SE Wisconsin. I live in a condo and it's pretty sad that they snow piles are now taller than the garages! At this rate, by June the snow should all be melted. I had blinds installed in my office this past week so I could shut them and not watch it snow all day. I should hire someone to air brush a golf course scene on the back when I close them I can pretend I am golfing.....

Calgary is nicer this week - and the immediate 14 days.

Hopefully the worst of Winter is over - annnnnnddd I just jinxed it.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Winter got to me so I switched my avatar to the foot putter:

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,

Another 5 or more inches up in NH today....the only good news is that there is the chance of hitting 50 degrees on Friday and Saturday. That sounds to me like a golden opportunity to melt some snow and start winding down this brutal winter.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

I am tired of the snow. Every f'n time I turn around there is snow. Kills biz, my back and the golf game. AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

About to go snowblow for the tenth time in about four days. I can feel it in my right arm and in my back, which is also getting me pissed off.

About to go snowblow for the tenth time in about four days. I can feel it in my right arm and in my back, which is also getting me pissed off.

Sorry about that, that storm is what came through Ohio a few yesterday :-D

On a brighter not, at least for a few days,

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Yea well I am still pretty much paralyzed from trying to clear the snow off my roof...I am trying to figure out how I am going to be able to blow snow in the morning. I hope I can lift it...

My back is sore too.  This time it was from slipping after shoveling a bunch on Saturday.  We had another 4 today, but it was my turn on the snowblower.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

well took a practice swing today in the driveway, it was 45 degrees...above zero... I am sure I can get to the range tomorrow. haven't swung a club in two months...this should be good...

Well that 4-7 inches just turned into about 7-10 inches. I mean come on, being a weatherman is the only job where you can be wrong and get away with it. They shouldn't make predictions, just say "it'll snow" and ill figure out the rest when its over. I felt my right arm big time on that last snowblow and I am hoping when its all over I can still swing a club.

Well that 4-7 inches just turned into about 7-10 inches. I mean come on, being a weatherman is the only job where you can be wrong and get away with it. They shouldn't make predictions, just say "it'll snow" and ill figure out the rest when its over. I felt my right arm big time on that last snowblow and I am hoping when its all over I can still swing a club.

I barely got in my garage. There was 6 inches on the driveway when I came home and I am pretty sure there is another 4 on top of that. I really hope I am up to getting the blower going. I will take a half assed job of it as long as I don't aggravate my back.