IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Florida bound on Saturday, woo hoo!  Getting away form the crappy weather.  Going to be playing lots of golf. 

I haven't shanked a ball in months.

Top Golf is opening in Auburn Hills, MI in the near future.   It beats sitting in front of a television...or working.

Posted Images

No I'm not trying to be funny NIKE MADE A BLACK(as in the color black) 'ONE' ball for tiger...google before making smart racial insinuating comments...im not racist nor would Phil ever play a Chrome or Chrome+ for that matter

No I'm not trying to be funny NIKE MADE A BLACK(as in the color black) 'ONE' ball for tiger...google before making smart racial insinuating comments...im not racist nor would Phil ever play a Chrome or Chrome+ for that matter

They were promotional balls and not just for Tiger. Retailers were giving out two ball packs if you purchased a dozen Nike Ones.

Dude, re-f***ing-lax.  I wasn't insinuating that you were making racist comments.  I was just pointing out that there are a lot of balls with colors in the name ... but that doesn't mean they are that color.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Dude, re-f***ing-lax.  I wasn't insinuating that you were making racist comments.  I was just pointing out that there are a lot of balls with colors in the name ... but that doesn't mean they are that color.

Yes, but Drew, Nike actually made them in Black (and Platinum, I think) for a short time (promotional reasons). They even got their pros to use them in the Phoenix event.

• Upvote 1

Yes, but Drew, Nike actually made them in Black (and Platinum, I think) for a short time (promotional reasons). They even got their pros to use them in the Phoenix event.

Yes, I get that ... and had he not flown off the handle, I would have gladly said "my bad" immediately if he just corrected me by saying that they actually made a black ball.

But I had very little desire to "apologize" to somebody who immediately decided I was calling him a racist.

• Administrator

Yes, I get that ... and had he not flown off the handle, I would have gladly said "my bad" immediately if he just corrected me by saying that they actually made a black ball.

But I had very little desire to "apologize" to somebody who immediately decided I was calling him a racist.

It's the winter depression thread. Maybe he has SAD. :)

Don't want to add to that ... my apologies Hacker! ;)

You seem to be doing a good job at adding to it by yourself...The undertones of your original comment didn't seem very gentlemanly(to me). Golf is supposed to be a gentleman's game,played by gentlemen.  I guess your last comment seems like it's intended to escalate or incite me in some way? more power to ya big guy, you clearly feel in the right and that's OK with me...Have a Merry Christmas!!!  ps If you'er ever in Reno and want to play for some cash shoot me a message on here and I'll take you to my club and pay for your round! cheers!

You seem to be doing a good job at adding to it by yourself...The undertones of your original comment didn't seem very gentlemanly(to me). Golf is supposed to be a gentleman's game,played by gentlemen.  I guess your last comment seems like it's intended to escalate or incite me in some way? more power to ya big guy, you clearly feel in the right and that's OK with me...Have a Merry Christmas!!!  ps If you'er ever in Reno and want to play for some cash shoot me a message on here and I'll take you to my club and pay for your round! cheers!

I give up.

Pretty sure it's impossible for you to take anything I've said in this thread more wrong than you have to this point.

It hit 70 around Phlly yesterday and I was hoping to get a few holes in, but the course was just too wet after all the snow melted and we got about a half inch of rain on Saturday night. I would have had to go over to NJ to play and I just didn't have the time. Too much to do when the days are so short. Bummer.

The only positive thing is that, starting yesterday, the days will get a little longer every day. A little light at the end of the tunnel.