IGNORED

Do you have any pets?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On one of the other threads, Flap mentioned his Rottweiler and as most of you can tell by my Avatar, I have a Bull Mastiff. Do any of you have pets? If so tell us about them.

I have a Bull Mastiff named Oscar. He is 17 months old and about 115 pounds. He should end up about 130 by the time he stops growing. He is a lap dog that doesn't quite realize how big he is. He is as gentle a dog as you will ever meet. I had a Black Lab named Barkley (after Charles Barkley) that I had to put down in November at almost 11 years old. We are talking about getting a Great Dane as well.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Administrator
I have a Weimaraner named Flint. He rocks! He's almost... FOUR years old, eek!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My wife and I have a black lab named Sadie! She is definitely our kid for the time being, and she is nothing short of spoiled rotten. She is only 7 months old, so you can imagine.

We really aren't supposed to have her in the house, but she is in every chance we get, which is most of the day.

I have a Boston Terrier named Zoey.

Stats:
Height: 16.21" (No I haven't really measured her height)
Weight: A whopping 19 lbs.
Race: Black AND White
Speed: 1,000 MPH (Or it at least seems like it)
Secret Weapon: Farts of Death
Special Move: Flipping Out
Shortest Chew Toy Life Span: 30 seconds (Truth)
Longest Toy Life Span: 2 weeks

Pics Here

Yorkshire Terrier named Regina. She's pretty awesome.

Josh Premuda
www.thesandtrap.com

Driver Titleist 905T 8.5 degrees
Ping I2 3-wood 14 degreesTitleist 503.H hybrid 22 degreesTitleist DCI 962 3-9 6.5 Rifle shaftTitleist Vokey Oil Can wedges 48, 58 degreesScratch Golf 3x Black Wedge 54 degreesBig Oak Putter, T'ville 34"

2 year old chocolate lab named Alexia
7 week old black lab yet to be named

Vantage 420cc 10 degree Driver
" " 3+5 woods
" " 3-9 irons
Classic pitching wedge(found it in a creek)
Domingo Lopez II lob wedgebank of america white hot putterEvo I wood 25 degrees

Spoiled Rotten Rottweiler Named Divot.130 lbs of lap dog.You talk about chew toys she ate the neighbors official "The Duke" football that happened to fly into our yard in 1 min and cost me 75.00 to replace.I felt bad for the kids so I replaced it.She also has popped basketballs and peels the covers off golf balls.I cant wait to move to Myrtle on the course and see the golfers faces when they hunt in my yard for a ball and see Divot peeling it!!!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I have a cat and a rabbit. We also have a guinea pig and a goldfish, both of which really belong to my sister.

My cat is called Jack. I do not know his breed, nor his exact age. He is about 8 years old, don't hold me to that though. He is pictured below;

My rabbit is named Dandy. She is about 2-3 years old. She is pictured in her old outside pen (she is normally kept in a hutch), I have since built a new one;

Note: All of those pictures were taken with a mobile phone's camera.

In my bag: (all graphite (regular flex)except putter)

Howson:
"Tour XP" 370cc Driver
Comp Plus 18* Utility woodTexan Classics:3 & 5 woods4i-PWSWMy dad's putter (dont know the brand)Home Course: Peterhead GC Nine-Hole Course

A year-old chocolate lab named Aspen (because we got her in Aspen, CO). She's crazy even though we spent almost $500 for her to live at doggie bootcamp for 8 weeks.

Also have an old mutt named Nike and two cats, Peaches and Millie.

I had a googly-eyed goldfish named Liza Minelli but it had to be flushed.

• 2 years later...

This is my boy Max looking out at the ocean here in Myrtle.

Cleveland Launcher Comp, 9.5* stiff
TaylorMade V-Steel, T/S stiff
Cleveland Halo, 19* stiff
Mizuno MP-32, stiff
Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, 51*Cleveland 588 DSG RTG, 56*Scotty Cameron Newport II

• 6 years later...

A beagle named Skippy.  Although it appears so, he actually cannot use the remote.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

My border collie Jasper who I had to put down last year after almost 15 years. Think about him every day, don't think I'll have one like him again. My 3 yr old English Pointer Max. Good boy.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Remember that cat that saved the kid? Well he's nothing like that, but he's our family cat. And one of the few that didn't scratch me at the shelter. He's excellent at FEED ME!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Two goldens. They are really my wife's dogs but they will pay attention to me when it is time to eat.

Bill M

2 Dogs - Boston Terrier named Pogo and a Black Lab mix named Merlin - both are around 10 years old and adopted (not real sure of the Boston Terriers age because he was a few years old when we adopted him) - both kept the names they were given to us with because my wife would try to waste good kid names like Cartman or Bart on them so they couldnt be used for future kids.

3 Cats - Butters (around 9) - named after a skittish South Park character, Cricket (around 6) got her name because of her jumping around when we got her and Wall-ee, about 8 months - he got his name because I came home one day and found the dog had almost dug through the kitchen wall, when I came out of the office, I heard a cat meowing in the wall, broke it open and there he was. The younger 2 were the result of stray cats in the neighborhood and they came running to us.

That said, if the wife brings in one more pet - i am gone!

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Nice pets and pics peeps. I have had about 10 dogs until now, 2 Borzoi, 1 Doberman, a Beagle, a Jack Russell Terrier, a Maltese, and a few mutts. All of them were great in their own way.

Now, I have two female Ragdoll kittens. Maui is a 3 year old Seal Point Mitted Ragdoll.

She is very calm and will sit on my shoulder to be taken out for walks. If I jingle the keys she will run to the front door, then jump on my shoulder while I put on my shoes. She doesn't like people to pet her so much though. She knows come, sit, lay, jump, and high 5 if you are holding some boiled chicken.

Kailua is a 3 month old Blue Bicolor Ragdoll.

She loves anyone to touch her, and is already pretty good at fetching wadded-up paper balls. However, give her anything furry or some string and she will rip your face off if you try to take it from her, and be quite vocal about it.

Note: This thread is 3551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!