IGNORED

Social Thread - Chat about Non-Golf Here!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wuss.

These personal attacks are getting out of hand.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It really is a simple fix.

If you want I can post a video that would help with this.

Gotta keep the wrist flat when turning the wrench.. and no over the top action..

Excellent!  What are the 5 Simple Keys for plumbing @14ledo81 ?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

[QUOTE name="14ledo81" url="/t/72760/social-thread-chat-about-non-golf-here/162#post_1030943"]   It really is a simple fix. If you want I can post a video that would help with this. Gotta keep the wrist flat when turning the wrench.. and no over the top action..  :-D [/QUOTE] Excellent!  What are the 5 Simple Keys for plumbing @14ledo81 ?

You trying to some free info here?? Buy the DVD.. I have not made it yet, but you can still make a payment if you would like.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

$113 is a small price to pay for me to have a job done right.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

You trying to some free info here??

Buy the DVD..

I have not made it yet, but you can still make a payment if you would like.

As Jimmy Buffett would say, "I'm just a Son of a Son of a plumber"!  I was taught those keys from Dad!

Scott

My Swing Thread

Had a bet at work over the last two months on who could loose the most weight... 5 of us total, $100 each.

It ended yesterday, and I won. I lost 32 pounds. 2nd place was 22 pounds.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

As Jimmy Buffett would say, "I'm just a Son of a Son of a plumber"!  I was taught those keys from Dad!

Ditto. I sent plenty of time underneath house with my old man. [quote name="tristanhilton85" url="/t/72760/social-thread-chat-about-non-golf-here/180#post_1031535"]Had a bet at work over the last two months on who could loose the most weight... 5 of us total, $100 each. It ended yesterday, and I won. I lost 32 pounds. 2nd place was 22 pounds. [/quote] Congrats!

- Shane

Had a bet at work over the last two months on who could loose the most weight... 5 of us total, $100 each. It ended yesterday, and I won. I lost 32 pounds. 2nd place was 22 pounds.

:dance: Congrats!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Had a bet at work over the last two months on who could loose the most weight... 5 of us total, $100 each. It ended yesterday, and I won. I lost 32 pounds. 2nd place was 22 pounds.

Nice job... Nice bonus as well although the weight loss is probably worth more than that to you.

-Matt-

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Took this pic recently. Talk about a bad day...

-Matt-

WTF? Looks like he had a ton of overhead clearance. Did he just not take the turn wide enough and clipped the pole part? Jesus, he would have had to drive across ten feet of sidewalk to do that and even then, I don't understand how he could have done that without touching the traffic light (green one) on the left of the picture??

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

WTF? Looks like he had a ton of overhead clearance. Did he just not take the turn wide enough and clipped the pole part? Jesus, he would have had to drive across ten feet of sidewalk to do that and even then, I don't understand how he could have done that without touching the traffic light (green one) on the left of the picture??

You are right about the clearance.  I think he did just cut it to sharp.  Not sure how else he could have done it.

Either way, it must have happened minutes before I came by.  Nobody was even there yet.

-Matt-

You are right about the clearance.  I think he did just cut it to sharp.  Not sure how else he could have done it. Either way, it must have happened minutes before I came by.  Nobody was even there yet.

How embarrassing. It reminds me of the drivers around here that get stuck under overpasses sometimes.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Driving to work this morning I got stuck behind a trash truck followed by a school bus on a stretch of road with no bailouts. Of course, the school bus wouldn't pass the trash truck when it stopped (not that I'm saying it should have). It was a real pain in the ass.

Just needed to vent. Carry on.

Bill M

Driving to work this morning I got stuck behind a trash truck followed by a school bus on a stretch of road with no bailouts. Of course, the school bus wouldn't pass the trash truck when it stopped (not that I'm saying it should have). It was a real pain in the ass.

Just needed to vent. Carry on.

That is what the "recirculation" button on your A/C is for.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Ho Lee Sheep Shit! Now I remember why I disabled email notifications in my preferences. I spend WAY too much time on here. Opened my hotmail today and it was 2 pages of TheSandTrap.com notifications. Lol, okay...gonna need to turn those off. ha ha

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!