IGNORED

Favorite sports team

SCTrojan08
Note: This thread is 3528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

NCAA:  Anything Michigan.    Oh HOW I HATE OHIO (I'll add the State) and Duke

Hockey:  Red Wings  They call it Hockey Town.

MLB:  Detroit Tigers

NFL:   Can't say the Lions.   I like Seattle and the 49er's

NBA: Can't stand a sport where they don't give effort until the last 3 minutes of the game.

Forgot to add the US Men / Women Soccer teams.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My favorite teams:

LSU (all sports, but especially football and baseball)

Arsenal

New Orleans Saints

Atlanta Braves

USMNT

Other teams that I passively root for:

Boston Red Sox

Texas Rangers

Houston Dynamo

San Antonio Spurs

Tyler Martin

Ncaa and overall fav- oregon ducks Nba- Toronto raptors NHL- oilers and jets Nfl- falcons MLB- jays Mostly all my favourite teams cause they were the first ones I watched and liked them ever since!

NFL - 49ers MLB - Oakland A's NBA - Golden State Warriors NCAA - Anything Cal Golden Bears but I must say I can't watch college sports. I hate the NCAA as a whole and until these kids get paid I will not support college athletics. (But thats another thread)

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

All Blacks

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

NHL: Montreal Canadiens I'm a Huge Habs fanand of hockey in general. NFL: Vikings ( I don't watch football but have always liked the Vikings fornsoke reason MLB: Jays since they're Canadian otherwise it'd be the Expos NBA: I can't watch basketball, just can't do it but to pick one tram it would have to be the Raptors

In my bag:

R1 Taylor Made Driver

R11 Taylor Made 3 Wood

3 & 4 Taylor Made Burner Hybrids

PW - 4 Nike Machspeed Forged Irons

or

PW - 4 Mizuno MP-32 Irons (depending on how I'm feeling)

52,56,60 Mizuno Wedges

White Ice Odyssy Putter

Nike RZN Balls

Expos?-They havent been around since 2003 or 4. Good riddens too.[quote name="Demers18" url="/t/73107/favorite-sports-team/18#post_962173"]NHL: Montreal Canadiens I'm a Huge Habs fanand of hockey in general. NFL: Vikings ( I don't watch football but have always liked the Vikings fornsoke reason MLB: Jays since they're Canadian otherwise it'd be the Expos NBA: I can't watch basketball, just can't do it but to pick one tram it would have to be the Raptors[/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

NCAA:  Anything Michigan.    Oh HOW I HATE OHIO (I'll add the State) and Duke Hockey:  Red Wings  They call it Hockey Town. MLB:  Detroit Tigers NFL:   Can't say the Lions.   I like Seattle and the 49er's NBA : Can't stand a sport where they don't give effort until the last 3 minutes of the game.  Forgot to add the US Men / Women Soccer teams.

This is why I do not pay attention to the regular season much. Basketball playoffs are probably my favorite though.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

NFL: New England Patriots

MLB: Atlanta Braves

NBA: Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns

NHL: No favorite (and new to the sport), but I like the Penguins and the Canadians

NCAA FB: Georgia State Panthers and Miami Hurricanes

NCAA BB: Georgia State Panthers

I love love love love basketball. Golf and basketball vie for my favorite sport on the regular; NBA basketball much more than college.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

My favorite sport to watch is absolutely football (pro, college, even high school). Next favorite is soccer, but outside of the US national teams, I don't really have a favorite pro team (I do hate Man U and Juventus though). NFL - cowboys and then ravens MLB - rangers and then rockies NBA - mavs NCAA - there are too many I kind of like or really don't like to list. My wife is a big Duke basketball fan though. And it's pretty cool when any Texas school does well.

The only sport I really follow outside of golf is hockey. And my team, the Edmonton Oilers, suck. They've sucked since game seven of the 2006 Stanley Cup finals.

Corey

Pittsburgh Pirates – I was 7 years old when they played the Orioles in the '71 World Series and I became absolutely enthralled with Roberto Clemente. A little more than a year later, when that relief plane bound for Nicaragua went down, I refused to believe he was dead because his body was never recovered. Probably took me about a year to accept it.

College football – USC

NFL – I was a huge Cowboys fan as a kid (I used to cry when they lost regular-season games), but I lost my passion for them shortly after the Jerry Jones regime began.

The teams I detest are the ones closest to me: the SF 49ers and Giants and the Oakland Raiders. I do sort of like the A's, though.

I completely ignore the NBA these days and as a lifelong Californian, I've never taken any interest in hockey. I don't get soccer and don't want to get it.

John

• 2 weeks later...

MLB: Yankees

NFL: Giants

NBA: Pass

NCAA Hoops: St. John's (I know; they are terrible)

NHL: Rangers

I am most passionate about the Rangers, then St. John's. I was only six when the Rangers won the cup so the doesn't count, and I've never seen St. John's win the Big East, or advance out of the first round in the NCAA Tournament. My Dad went to St. John's back in the Mullins, Jackson, Berry days. He loves to tell me how good they were.

Sad to know I'll never see the Big East like it was in the days of the Patrick Ewing G'Town, Cuse, St. Johns when games were physical battles. I now spend most of my time rooting against the traitorous Syracuse Orange.

• 2 weeks later...

University of Georgia sports; especially football.  Don't really like Mark Richt, but doesn't stop me from being a fan.  The top sport at UGA right now

is golf, if you take into consideration how many Dawg golfers are on the PGA tour.  Bubba is just the most prominent of many.  Also an Atlanta Braves fan.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a football (soccer) fan and support Newcastle United.

I also follow the NBA fairly closely and most regularly watch the Orlando Magic and LA Clippers.

Note: This thread is 3528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!