IGNORED

Favorite sports team

SCTrojan08

Note: This thread is 2637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Boston Red Sox. That is where I am from, and the love for this team has been passed down from my grandfather who was a young boy when the Red Sox were founded. It has been very rewarding to have our loyality rewarded the last ten years.

Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, in some order. EDIT: I should probably add that I couldn't care much less about college sports. I went to Delaware. We suck at everything, and I don't mind that.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

NCAA - The Ohio State Buckeyes (all sports), 2nd is Notre Dame (when not facing The Ohio State Buckeyes)

MLB - Cleveland Indians (I hate the Yankees)

NFL - Dallas Cowboys

NBA - None, its a horrible sport

I am pretty much a huge NCAA sports fan.

Born and raised in Baltimore, so the Orioles and Ravens. In college, it has to be University of Maryland. Not much of an NHL or NBA fan.

But the question my friends and I always debate is: what sports teams do you hate the most.

For me, it's easy: Yankees (actually don't mind the Red Sox), Steelers (Browns and Patriots are up there too), and Duke.

NY Yankees and NY Giants, - only 2 .teams I really care about. Used to go to 30 NY Rangers games a year until they signed that pansy Jagr - they gave me 94, but no way I could follow them after that.

Being Canadian you can take a wild guess! Hockey - Calgary Flames, Montreal Canadians Basketball - Toronto Raptors Football - Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals Baseball - Toronto Bluejays

Raised in the east bay

NFL Raiders

MLB A's

NBA Warriors

I'm sorta warming up to the giants a little but I remember also watching the A's back in 72'-74' .

I'll never like the 9er's

Sacramento Kings are ok back when they had teams with Bibby,Vlade,Stoyakovich,

Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, in some order.

EDIT: I should probably add that I couldn't care much less about college sports. I went to Delaware. We suck at everything, and I don't mind that.

Delaware has had some pretty good football teams. And they just qualified for March Madness last night in basketball. They have some decent sports programs.

Delaware has had some pretty good football teams. And they just qualified for March Madness last night in basketball. They have some decent sports programs.

That's true. They won the football D1-AA national championship in 2003 and a bunch of times in the '60s and '70s, and were runners-up in 2010. The women's basketball teams were great a few years ago with now-WNBA ROY Elena Delle Donne, and the mens team is going to the NCAAs.

Note: This thread is 2637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!