IGNORED

Food Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't get a chance to watch the video when you first posted it, and almost forgot about this. I'm glad it wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Huge bowl of protein ice cream 245 calories 21 protein 41 carbs 3 fat

Posted Images

11 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Meh, I've never been a fan of fried stuff. To me, it just makes everything taste like oil. Sure, you can add sauce and marinate and stuff to it first, but the frying part just doesn't do much for me. Everything tastes better not fried. ;-)

A dried out eggplant with some spices and oil is quite good.

Edited by Zeph
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 3/30/2018 at 3:00 PM, nevets88 said:

Philly Cheesesteak on top of your pizza.

That actually looks really good. 

These desserts to be served at Yankee Stadium are a little... over the top, rimshot. Caloric requirements for the next two days.

26-yankee-milkshakes-1.w710.h473.2x.jpg

http://www.grubstreet.com/2018/03/yankees-debut-black-tap-shake-knockoffs-for-2018-concessions.html?utm_campaign=grub-street&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

On 4/9/2018 at 1:45 PM, boogielicious said:

Have you had one?

Yeah, it's pretty close to meat, although some say there's something about it that's not quite right. Baring there's no ill health effects we don't know about yet, if it gets people to eat more healthy and reduces the size of the meat industry, I'd be fine with that. If real hamburgers disappeared off the face of the earth and this was the alternative, I'd be fine with that.

The Impossible Burgers are coming to White Castles in selected NY, NJ and Chicago locations.

http://www.grubstreet.com/2018/04/white-castle-unveils-impossible-burger-vegan-sliders.html?utm_campaign=grub-street&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

17 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Yeah, it's pretty close to meat, although some say there's something about it that's not quite right. Baring there's no ill health effects we don't know about yet, if it gets people to eat more healthy and reduces the size of the meat industry, I'd be fine with that. If real hamburgers disappeared off the face of the earth and this was the alternative, I'd be fine with that.

The Impossible Burgers are coming to White Castles in selected NY, NJ and Chicago locations.

http://www.grubstreet.com/2018/04/white-castle-unveils-impossible-burger-vegan-sliders.html?utm_campaign=grub-street&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

Stealing from Dave Letterman:

Headlines from the future, 20 years from now. Impossible Burger. Silent killer. 

26 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Stealing from Dave Letterman:

Headlines from the future, 20 years from now. Impossible Burger. Silent killer. 

Ha ha. I'm paranoid.

Full Ingredient List: 
Water, Textured Wheat Protein, Coconut Oil, Potato Protein, Natural Flavors, 2% or less of: Leghemoglobin (Soy), Yeast Extract, Salt, Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Soy Protein Isolate, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Zinc, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12

Contains: 
Soy, Wheat

https://www.impossiblefoods.com/faq/

nutrition-facts.png

6 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Holy shit you're gonna die from thiamine poisoning ;-)

Also, who eats a 3oz burger? That serving size is grossly misleading.

2 hours ago, billchao said:

Holy shit you're gonna die from thiamine poisoning ;-)

It's what's not on the label that needs to be worried about. Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha :-O

:-D

Quick, to White Castle!!!

Update: It was very good. Hamburger purists are gonna say it's not the same, but it's good enough for me. I usually counter balance a burger with a healthy serving of veggies, but I forgot, this "hamburger" is veggies.