IGNORED

Michelle Wie Twerking Video

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 3231 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

HAHA, had a good chuckle at that

But when i see her bend over to put i think... does she have to get one of those kids putter for ages 8-10? I mean her putter must be less than 30"

Nah, she's something like 6'1" tall. Possibly more than 6'2", but girls don't generally like being that tall.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 10 months later...

can't say I'm a fan - must be from the time when she was playing the men's events before she proved herself on the women's tour -

and that table-top putting stance makes me dizzy just looking at her

can't say I'm a fan - must be from the time when she was playing the men's events before she proved herself on the women's tour -

It was part of her U.S Open win after party. Did you not see the trophy in the video?

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Me too - but probably not in the same way as you! :-D

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Enormous amount of tight asses on this forum.

LOL. That is funny and true in so many ways.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

I like her a lot. I think she's cool.

Count me in too.  I've been a fan and still will be even after the little celebration.

Closet twerkers!   In a couple gyrations, Michelle made them all fighting for second place.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Is there another video?  Looks like its been disabled.

Turn down your volume...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Hey we can not all be asses like you who rip on other people without saying anything about the topic. Me? Got no problem with this stuff. It is not for me but I have a few decades on good ol Michelle.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Keep up, Rick!

I think that "keeping up with the men thing ended" when she was in her mid-teens.

And does that look like a 15 yr old's, ummm, booty? :-$

Don't answer that....

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I like her a lot.

After looking at that video, I do too.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Hey we can not all be asses like you who rip on other people without saying anything about the topic.

I was more interested in "ripping" the tight asses than discussing the topic.  Hey, if somebody is a tight ass, so be it.  I don't necessarily think of that as insult.  More an observation.  An observation of tight-assedness.

"Witty golf quote."

I was more interested in "ripping" the tight asses than discussing the topic.  Hey, if somebody is a tight ass, so be it.  I don't necessarily think of that as insult.  More an observation.  An observation of tight-assedness.

If you have nothing of value to contribute to a discussion and are merely interested in criticizing other people's character, it would probably be better if you posted nothing at all.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

If you have nothing of value to contribute to a discussion and are merely interested in criticizing other people's character, it would probably be better if you posted nothing at all.

Where did I  "criticize anybody's character" you weird drama queen?

"Witty golf quote."

Note: This thread is 3231 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!