IGNORED

Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.

phan52
Note: This thread is 3297 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yup, **** the Kaepenick haters.

He did get a penalty for apparently using the N Word LOL.

http://deadspin.com/why-did-colin-kaepernick-receive-an-inappropriate-lang-1634796683

That's all speculation. Nobody knows what was said...and if I had to speculate, I'd venture a guess that he'd use a homophobic slur to insult the other team over the N-word.

But again, unless the ref, or Kaep tells you...it's 100% hearsay.

With that said, I couldn't care less about the 49ers. I only like 3 teams on Sunday...the Browns, whoever's playing the Steelers, and whoever's playing the Ravens. In that order.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And speaking of tears, it hurt seeing Charles Tillman cry. I hate when people say theres no room for crying in sports. The man is dedicating everything he has to become a better player for his team, and to lose your season over an injury is devastating. He's one of the good guys of the league so it sucks to see that happen for him

Absolutely. Tillman is a hell of a player. And these guys (the real ones) put everything they have into this game. To us, it's a game...to them, it's their entire life. The only time I ever cried as a child was when my team lost a tough game. That was it.

Ryan M

That's all speculation. Nobody knows what was said...and if I had to speculate, I'd venture a guess that he'd use a homophobic slur to insult the other team over the N-word.

But again, unless the ref, or Kaep tells you...it's 100% hearsay.

I agree, I haven't heard anyone confirm what he said but I'd be shocked if it was the "N" word.

Joe Paradiso

He's definitely a guy I want behind center leading the team. Everyone has bad games. It's the 2nd game of the year, no need to panic. Just hate lose games like that. And speaking of tears, it hurt seeing Charles Tillman cry. I hate when people say theres no room for crying in sports. The man is dedicating everything he has to become a better player for his team, and to lose your season over an injury is devastating. He's one of the good guys of the league so it sucks to see that happen for him

[quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/76052/are-you-ready-for-some-nfl-football-2014-edition/200_40#post_1055265"] Absolutely. Tillman is a hell of a player. And these guys (the real ones) put everything they have into this game. To us, it's a game...to them, it's their entire life. The only time I ever cried as a child was when my team lost a tough game. That was it. [/quote] Yup. Peanut is an OG. Respect.

Riley

The only time I ever cried as a child was when my team lost a tough game. That was it.

Only cried one time since my mom passed and it was senior night, last night of basketball and I dedicated my entire speech to her.

I only like 3 teams on Sunday...the Browns, whoever's playing the Steelers, and whoever's playing the Ravens. In that order.

LOL ... so this week your favorite teams were the Browns annnnnnnnd the Ravens and the Steelers!!  Haha! :beer:

LOL ... so this week your favorite teams were the Browns annnnnnnnd the Ravens and the Steelers!!  Haha!

Yeah, that's where it gets dicey. It becomes a chicken/egg situation. :-D

I root for a tie when they play each other...that way they both at least lose half a game.

Ryan M

Got kinda lucky but I'll take it

Have a feeling it's going to be one of those "cardiac arrest-inducing" years for the Eagles. Holy crap. Darren Sproles is something else, though. What a lift he's bringing to the team.

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

Have a feeling it's going to be one of those "cardiac arrest-inducing" years for the Eagles. Holy crap.=

Welcome to Cleveland...

Ryan M

Welcome to Cleveland...

I just laughed out loud - excellent!

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

Wow, the Bucs are terrible.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Wow, the Bucs are terrible.

Thank you John Madden. ;)

Ryan M

Thank you John Madden. ;)

You lost me? Sorry I'm a little slow...

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

You lost me? Sorry I'm a little slow...

John Madden was infamous for his extremely obvious commentary.

1. "There's a lot of letters in Ladanian Tomlinson"

2. “A team should never practice on a field that is not lined. Your players have to become aware of the field's boundaries.”

3. "The best way to gain more yards is advance the ball down the field from the line of scrimmage."

4. "If you lose your best cornerback and punter, I'd say that's a double loss."

5. "It's 3rd and 20..They need a good play here."

6. "See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands."

7. "When you have great players, playing great, well that's great football!"

8. "Ruben Brown made that play there....well I mean he missed the guy completley but he was able to create just enough room for Thomas Jones by whiffing. The air he created on the miss gave Jones enough space to score."

9. "If the quaterback throws the ball in the endzone and the Wide Receiver catches it....... It's a touchdown."

10. "If this team doesn't put points on the board I don't see how they can win."

Ryan M

This morning the NFL released a statement saying that it will be investigating the Falcons for committing violence against the Bucs.

This morning the NFL released a statement saying that it will be investigating the Falcons for committing violence against the Bucs.

Nice.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Note: This thread is 3297 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!