Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1,750 posts / 75203 viewsLast Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJH999

I will never buy an Omega.

Tiger is legitimately hard to watch.

can you afford one?  I cant, lol....

look at that fat cop trying to keep up with TIgs....

Yeah,  hes tired...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jason Day is looking confident. But the camera is glued on Tiger, Phil, Paddy. He's striking it well the last two shots they showed and his demeanor looks relaxed and focused.

It has almost reached the point where having Tiger in the field will have novelty value like Watson making the cut, or a Darren Clarke winning the British Open.

Remember how it used to be watching him belt those 8 footers in? The anticipation of him playing after a break from injury/whatever?

The party's over. How he must hate being in the position he's in.

Jason Day is on fire. And give Luiten some more airtime. He's T5 for crying out loud, deserves it more then showing us another Tiger bogey.

Jason Day is on fire. And give Luiten some more airtime. He's T5 for crying out loud, deserves it more then showing us another Tiger bogey.

I was thinking the same. Furyk & Molinari too. Weisberger, Illonen, and Jimmy Walker have gotten none today.

Fowler has 5 birdies and 2 bogeys thru his. 8 holes. He is T5! But I wouldn't know it from TNT Tiger marathon.

And then they do other stuff like interviews, show club professionals, etc in the middle of all the action. TNT is awful.

If he WDs again, the media is going to have an absolute field day with him. Who?

Petition to have Chris banned had been approved.

Who?

My point exactly. Somebody that high on the leaderboard deserves more.

Note: This thread is 2256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!