IGNORED

Post Your GAME Golf Rounds

mvmac
Note: This thread is 1033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2963547_98quOHrl.png

View this round on GAME GOLF

I cleaned the cobwebs off my clubs and took them for a walk. Did better than I thought I would. I actually hit the ball better than the score shows, but I made stupid mistakes that cost me strokes.

#2: My bunker play has been terrible lately.

#3: This is the third time this year I've flown this green (all with the 5i) and there's just no room for a long miss. I might learn at some point to stop hitting 5i off that tee.

#5: Caught a flier or something on the approach. There's no good reason I flew the green there with a 3/4 GW. There's a Death Shot picture of the lie I had to pitch out of I'll post later.

#11: Made 5 after hitting my tee shot OB...

#12: Didn't factor in a tailwind. Pured it, 20 yards past the green.

#18: The drive was maybe half a degree away from being perfect. Started it right of the first tree and then drew - clipped the branches of the second tree. I took a line closer to the trees because I pushed the ball all day and this one went straight.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, billchao said:
2963547_98quOHrl.png

I cleaned the cobwebs off my clubs and took them for a walk. Did better than I thought I would. I actually hit the ball better than the score shows, but I made stupid mistakes that cost me strokes.

#2: My bunker play has been terrible lately.

#3: This is the third time this year I've flown this green (all with the 5i) and there's just no room for a long miss. I might learn at some point to stop hitting 5i off that tee.

#5: Caught a flier or something on the approach. There's no good reason I flew the green there with a 3/4 GW. There's a Death Shot picture of the lie I had to pitch out of I'll post later.

#11: Made 5 after hitting my tee shot OB...

#12: Didn't factor in a tailwind. Pured it, 20 yards past the green.

#18: The drive was maybe half a degree away from being perfect. Started it right of the first tree and then drew - clipped the branches of the second tree. I took a line closer to the trees because I pushed the ball all day and this one went straight.

205 yard 5I - Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!

• Like 1

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

1 minute ago, RFKFREAK said:

205 yard 5I - Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!

Into the wind 😜

Also it hit the a slope just behind the green and kicked into the stream. The 205 mark is really just where I made a drop.

• Like 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

12 hours ago, billchao said:

Into the wind 😜

Also it hit the a slope just behind the green and kicked into the stream. The 205 mark is really just where I made a drop.

That’s a 3W for me.😜

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

A rough round, but #3 felt good.  I just wish I could hit my Hybrid-3 like that all of the time.

Signature.png

Hole 3.png

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

• Administrator
2964167_NL8O5jRf.png

Played the Park Club in the Pro-Assistant today. Contributed five birdies to the team. Lots of pars. We both bogeyed one of the holes for a four-under 67. 😛

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Putted well today. Got some things sorted out.

2968938_AGCMx0NQ.png

Also, we started on #10.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Frustrating but promising round, only played 9 holes.  Hit 4 of 6 fairways.  Putting cost me 2-4 strokes, bad bunker shot cost 1, bladed some approach shots.

2974038_KTPe2GYb.png

Stuart M.

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Played last night, and hit my best round ever of 85 ... def seeing some improvement, but still the consistency needed

2973686_EUado892.png

Also, played at the weekend on a nearby course with a society and took top spot with 36 .. admittedly, am playing off 28 with them ... but I will take the win :-)

Edited by Albie999

Swing is not there.

https://bnc.lt/yzOb/aLmFhfN029

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Gleneagles in Twinsburg, Ohio. A very good course. 

2975188_WiHdiKY8.png

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

2976131_9STurIGF.png

I drove the ball pretty well today. Can't say that about much else. Everything was kind of a little off, haven't played much lately. My bunker play was atrocious.

Bill

My Swing Thread

https://bnc.lt/yzOb/a54crWIq69

kind of better. Still struggled with the ball striking.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

A few good holes but many crap holes.

2976271_baKOrse3.png

Stuart M.

9/25/20 - Links at Spanish Bay

2975397_hS3iKaPJ.png

Absolutely amazing course.  This is the first hole...and it got better from there.

IMG_1492.JPG

I played OK.  I couldn't control my driver, and this course punishes you for that...so I took a lot of penalty strokes.

Highlight of the round was a birdie on #13.  Tricky short par-3, with a tough pin.  Knocked it to 5', and sank the putt.

image.png

Edited by Hardspoon
  • Thumbs Up 1

- John

Note: This thread is 1033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!