Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2014-2015 NHL Season

Note: This thread is 1840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

314 posts / 10258 viewsLast Reply

Bitterly disappointed of course. I think i went to bed within 1.5 minutes after that buzzer.

I just hope the Habs acquit themselves well this evening despite the long odds. Honor the club. Then, hopefully, figure a way to add some offense over the summer.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bitterly disappointed of course. I think i went to bed within 1.5 minutes after that buzzer.

I just hope the Habs acquit themselves well this evening despite the long odds. Honor the club. Then, hopefully, figure a way to add some offense over the summer.

Replace "Habs" with "Rangers" and you could probably say the same.

Replace "Habs" with "Rangers" and you could probably say the same.

The Rangers aren't a good team. They barely beat a Pens team that was missing 3 of their top 4 defenders (and 4 of their top 5)… They played a lot like the Pens did under Bylsma. Lots of east/west stuff with stretch passes up the left side to spring wingers. Pick those off and shut down the neutral zone and they can't do much.

Works in the regular season, gets you killed in the playoffs if teams are ready for it.

The Rangers aren't a good team.

Well they have played like complete crap in the playoffs this year. There's no arguing that.

Well they have played like complete crap in the playoffs this year. There's no arguing that.

Yeah.  It'll be interesting to see how the Caps come out on Sunday.

Yeah.  It'll be interesting to see how the Caps come out on Sunday.

Hopefully flat. Obviously it's do or die and I'll take any win, but what I wouldn't give for a comfortable win by the Rangers. Just once this playoffs would be nice.

lol. Gotta love Subban's confidence, cocky as hell. http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/habs-subban-says-lightning-goalie-bishop-has-played-well-but-was-sitting-on-a-horseshoe

Well it was a good run by Calgary but Anaheim is just too good this year. Heck, at the start of the season I didn't even think we'd make the playoffs because of the rebuild but this team has been magical all year. Been fun, hope the Canadiens win now.

"Our goalie's better," Kuznetsov said. "I don't know what you want to listen from my mouth, but our goalie's better."

"We're going to come back and win the series," Ovechkin said. "We're going to play our game and we're going to come back and we're going to play Montreal or Tampa."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2460759-alexander-ovechkin-guarantees-game-7-win-over-new-york-rangers

Game 7 Wednesday should be fun!

Yup. They've had some chances but Bishop's been there.

Sorry about the loss @Ernest Jones . I was pulling for the Habs.  I just don't think cities with no natural ice should have an NHL team! :-)

Sorry about the loss @Ernest Jones . I was pulling for the Habs.  I just don't think cities with no natural ice should have an NHL team! :-)

Thanks Boogie. Just not enough offense, only much a goalie can do. Sure sucks being bounced by a roller hockey team.

Thanks Boogie. Just not enough offense, only much a goalie can do.

Sure sucks being bounced by a roller hockey team.

Yeah, Price deserved a better fate.

The Rangers aren't a good team.

Well, they made it into the Eastern Conference Final. Nice comeback.

Note: This thread is 1840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this