IGNORED

Golf Alchemy Putter Competition: Win a Customized Putter YOU DESIGN!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who's design do you think should win the Golf Alchemy putter?

• Breaking Bad- Jamo
    • Game of Thrones- nevets88
    • Scarface- l3rewski

"The heart of rock and roll" ... a Gibson Les Paul in the forefront connected by a cable to a Marshall amplifier in the distance ... or maybe better yet, a Les Paul leaning up against a Marshall half stack amplifier

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My color scheme on the above design would maybe be black putter with red or white lettering/logos.

My second design would be a green putter with an old jeep windshield logo, and/or maybe the Jeep army star on the back in black. Words on the back of the hosel "FIND THE SLOPE".

Ha! I like the "find the slope" part!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

:-D

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

So for some reason or other, I read this and thought up another design. Top of the putter, on the part behind the face should be a bowie knife, with the words "That's a knife." next to it. Sole of the putter should have a picture of a plumb bob on it with it and the words "And THIS is a plumb bob." next to it. Then somewhere in a corner, a cheap looking knockoff Nike swoosh and the tag line, "Just Drain It." Actually, just skip the swoosh and make it like a plumbing P or S trap, then the tag line. And since I'm feeling cheesy, the back of the face should say, "If you can read this, you're not putting." Or "My other putter is a Scotty Cameron." Alignment aid should be an arrow or chevron with "Hit Here" flanking it. Lets put "For office use only" somewhere on the face.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

"The heart of rock and roll" ... a Gibson Les Paul in the forefront connected by a cable to a Marshall amplifier in the distance ... or maybe better yet, a Les Paul leaning up against a Marshall half stack amplifier

or maybe a smaller picture would fit better on a club...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

The tool reflects the thought: keep things simple.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I'll extend the submission time to about noon tomorrow EST.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Scrubbing Bubbles would be better lol

What's in the bag...
Driver: :macgregor: Jack Nicklaus persimmon driver
Irons: :mizuno: MP33 forged blades, 3-PW
Putter: :seemore: FGP
Ball: :pinnacle: Pinnacle Gold....or whatever I happen to find while digging around in the bushes :-)

Ha ha, me likey!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

How about a bit of an "old school" rock and roll theme.....  From The Gap Band, circa early 80's.  You dropped a BOMB on me!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Mario from Golf Alchemy picked his top 3 and they are:

1. Game of Thrones from @nevets88

2. Breaking Bad from @jamo

3. Scarface from @l3rewski

Please vote in the poll for who you think should win!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Mario from Golf Alchemy picked his top 3 and they are:

1. Game of Thrones from @nevets88

2. Breaking Bad from @jamo

3. Scarface from @l3rewski

Please vote in the poll for who you think should win!

BOOOH!!! :~(

I guess I vote for "Breaking Bad" putter

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

done.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I voted for Game of Thrones, because dragons = winning.

Plus, @nevets88 could use a new putter :-P

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I voted for Game of Thrones, because dragons = winning.

Plus, @nevets88 could use a new putter

Heisenberg = Winning. If he was in GOT he would cheat, steal, and kill his way to the Iron Throne. Only to turn people into White Walkers because that is what his Blue Meth would do in GOT. :whistle:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Heisenberg = Winning. If he was in GOT he would cheat, steal, and kill his way to the Iron Throne. Only to turn people into White Walkers because that is what his Blue Meth would do in GOT.

Walter White was kind of a bumbling fool and in over his head for a while in the beginning. He really only made it based on a lot of luck and the quality/demand for his product.
He didn't really embody the Heinsenberg character until after the Gus Fring events. I'm pretty sure he'd be dead like Ned by the end of season 1 if he were in Game of Thrones.

Bill

My Swing Thread

Walter White was kind of a bumbling fool and in over his head for a while in the beginning. He really only made it based on a lot of luck and the quality/demand for his product.

He didn't really embody the Heinsenberg character until after the Gus Fring events. I'm pretty sure he'd be dead like Ned by the end of season 1 if he were in Game of Thrones.

Isn't that a quality upon itself, survival. I did say Heisenberg, not Walter White, so take that as you may. :whistle:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator

Sansa is pretty bumbling too and she's gonna be around for awhile still…

Ned wasn't bumbling. And he was the first to die (not counting deaths by boar).

Okay, though, perhaps we should have a specific GoT/BB thread.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!