IGNORED

2015 The Honda Classic Discussion Thread

Silent
Note: This thread is 3347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Amazing recovery from Justin Rose. back to +3 so still not there, but shot 5 birdies in the last 6 holes.

~Jorrit

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rory will need a birdie-birdie finish or he'll miss the cut. And even with that he's still not save...

~Jorrit

:( Rory is done. DJ just missed 2 three foot putts back to back

That is pretty sick for DJ 3 putting from 8 ft.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Oh wow, and now Rory missing a short putt for par. Two very bad rounds, long Time since he missed a cut on pga. Koepka with a very good 64.

~Jorrit

Amazing recovery from Justin Rose. back to +3 so still not there, but shot 5 birdies in the last 6 holes.

Followed by 2 bogeys and missing the cut as well.

~Jorrit

No love for Brendan Steele?

He went birdie, birdie, birdie, birdie yesterday and was stopped after four holes.  That had to hurt, he was in the zone.

Oof, that's harsh.

~Jorrit

I was there Friday. Weather sucked, but amazing to see the players and their golf from up close. Just mind blowing to see how well they strike the ball. They are in complete control and balance with beautiful tempo. Distances are off the charts. Lots of draw ball flights.

The weather really messed up this tournament. Pretty much all of the big names missed the cut, 36 hole finish tomorrow...about the only good thing I can say is that someone is probably going to earn his ticket to the Masters this weekend.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

The weather really messed up this tournament. Pretty much all of the big names missed the cut, 36 hole finish tomorrow...about the only good thing I can say is that someone is probably going to earn his ticket to the Masters this weekend.

They really blew the weather forecast or just were too optimistic on GC.  It will be interesting to see who handles playing 36 holes the best as it's going to be a long day.

Joe Paradiso

GC Morning Drive was really talking up Patrick Reed this morning.  I guess with Rory out of it and Phil being so inconsistent this year, Reed is the guy that's going to get the hype.  Reed moves the needle a bit in that he's controversial so it makes sense to push him given the current leaderboard.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!