IGNORED

Will Tiger Play in the 2015 Masters? YES!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3310 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will Tiger play in the 2015 Masters?

• Yes
    • No

I was wrong too, and I'm happy about it! Now, let's see him blade some chips..... :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Talk about moving the needle

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Let the media circus begin. :beer:

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I hope to be wrong but he may be out after two rounds.   If I am proved wrong, I will come back to this post/thread and profusely apologize :-) .

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

I hope to be wrong but he may be out after two rounds.   If I am proved wrong, I will come back to this post/thread and profusely apologize .

There should be a vote on whether TST thinks Tiger will make the cut or not. I think the majority is still going to say no....but with the recent "worst ball round", who the hell knows.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

There should be a vote on whether TST thinks Tiger will make the cut or not. I think the majority is still going to say no....but with the recent "worst ball round", who the hell knows.

Who would know no matter what happened last week?

I'll tell you on Friday evening. :-)

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Talk about moving the needle

That's more like moving the tectonic plates...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Really glad he's playing. However, I will say this. Next week begins what I think is the most important 3-4 month stretch of Tiger Woods' career. If Tiger Woods doesn't find his game by the end of the year, I don't think he'll ever get it back. I firmly believe that.

There's already been a question of whether he's lost some of his passion for the game, which I personally think he has. I've been saying all along I think his poor play this year has a lot to do with a lack of motivation, something Hank Haney also alluded to. I think the lack of passion has affected his mental game. However, I think he's gotten some of it back the last few weeks working hard and putting the time in. There are reports of him getting "that edge back."  If all this work he's putting in doesn't net the results, it's going to take another big mental toll on him. A lot of golfers will tell you that when you lose your game and you put a lot of time in to get it back and it doesn't come back, it just destroys your confidence.

Good news! Tiger doing what tiger does! Play golf! It's gonna Be a strong field. I've already told the the wife not to make plans next Sunday, and if she does, to not include me as I'll be disappearing for most of the day! I have to say though, I would have been very disappointed if tiger had not played!

Gaz Lee

Really glad he's playing. However, I will say this. Next week begins what I think is the most important 3-4 month stretch of Tiger Woods' career. If Tiger Woods doesn't find his game by the end of the year, I don't think he'll ever get it back. I firmly believe that.

I totally agree.

Next week is going to be hugely important, to the point where if he doesn't play well, we will have to pretty much accept that the Tiger era is well and truly over, sad as that may be for some to accept.

Especially now that the confidence issue seems to be in the equation, which it never ever was before in a negative sense.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

True, but prior to the worst ball article I think 95% of TST would have voted no to making the cut.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorty

True, but prior to the worst ball article I think 95% of TST would have voted no to making the cut.

I went to the thread and voted for 148 two day score, which may not be enough to make the cut.   I don't believe I was the only one.   Although we like to see Tiger play, many of us are not convinced he has regained his touch.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Note: This thread is 3310 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!