IGNORED

Who's hotter: Gulbis or Sonders (photo not included)

Tailgater
Note: This thread is 3178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Gulbis
    • Sonders

I know not everyone here is a fan of both or either.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Useless without comparative photos...

I heard Fox decided to limit Holly's duties...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I voted for Sonders. Both are kinda fake looking but I think Holly is less fake lol

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

I voted for Sonders. Both are kinda fake looking but I think Holly is less fake lol

Agree with Mike.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Is there a third option for neither?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Both have spunk, but as to looks, I vote for Holly.

If I had to live with one of them... probably Gulbis.

Sonders-Kuselias would be more of a roller coaster ride.

But you never know until you know.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I'd have to say Sonders only because I have seen Gulbis with out make up.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I'd have to say Sonders only because I have seen Gulbis with out make up.

Arm biter?

• Upvote 1

I don't know how Sonders interacts with people but Gulbis from everything I have heard is just outstanding with people. Looks wise I think Sonders is the winner, but overall I think I would take Natalie Gulbis simply because she seems more like a real person and Holly seems a bit still. To me hot not only means looks it means the whole person.

I want to bang both of them before I answer.

Real classy.

• Upvote 1

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Id have to go Nattie simply beause shes more, "real".  If you look up pictures of Holly when she was playing college golf, she looks completely different.  It makes you wonder what on her is real and what is fake.  Not to mention the fact that Holly annoys me because she seems like shes trying to be a serious sports journalist yet even she has to realize that shes little more than eye candy and that most people just want her to smile and look pretty, not give her opinion.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Hottest? Definitely Holly Sonders...Cutest....Natalie Gulbis. I miss Winn McMurry. Had my arm around her for a photo at PGA West a couple of years ago and it made my heart race. I'd love to get a photo with the two in question here.

Regards,

Big Wave

Golf is the only sport in which a thorough knowledge of the rules can earn one a reputation for bad sportsmanship - Patrick Campbell.

Win McMurray......by a LONG ways........

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Note: This thread is 3178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!