IGNORED

PING 2015 Newport Cup Prediction Contest! Win a G30 Driver!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver!

I predict that the BLUE (East Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 30 to 24 The MVP will be @jbishop15 with 11 points won.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To all those who don't pick the East Coast team and me, I am sorry for your loss :-P

Seeing as how I live literally on the east coast, I had to pick the blue. No doubt. But I went with my fellow Swede for MVP. I'm looking forward to a play by play or at least a daily recap. Good luck.

I predict that the BLUE (East Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 31.5 to 22.5 . The MVP will be @saevel25 with 11 points won.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

I am assuming Team West is practicing hard for this event, especially, @Golfingdad.

I've heard East Coast golfers all play at private country clubs with caddies in tow a la Judge Elihu Smails.   Don't let that annoy you, Team West.   Show them what you are made of. :beer:

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

I predict that the Red (West Coast) Team will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 30 to 24 The MVP will be @mvmac with 11 points won.

• Administrator
I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver! I predict that the Red (West Coast) Team will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 30 to 24 The MVP will be @mvmac with 11 points won.

Captains don't play AND you didn't tag properly anyway. Lots of invalid entries. That means if you enter properly you have a GREAT chance of winning.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

FWIW, since we've had a replacement or two on the red team: anyone who chose @SoundandFury or @tristanhilton85 as MVP will automatically get their subs as their choices: @Club Rat and @Bechambo .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Captains don't play AND you didn't tag properly anyway.

Lots of invalid entries. That means if you enter properly you have a GREAT chance of winning.

Can we fix our entry?

Can we fix our entry?

We don't allow that in our contests.

The part about the captains not playing was in the first post and in bold.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I predict that the Red (West Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 27.5 to 26.5 . The MVP will be @Golfingdad with 10 points won.

Brian Kuehn

It seems that not many people can use the " @" correctly. :doh:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

It seems that not many people can use the "@" correctly. :doh:

Says the guy who attempted to make a prediction while being a competitor AND predicted the score to be more total points than were even possible ... ;)

Says the guy who attempted to make a prediction while being a competitor AND predicted the score to be more total points than were even possible ... ;)

He's being penalized for it as well, automatic loss of hole. @saevel25 and his partner are 1 down on the first tee.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

He's being penalized for it as well, automatic loss of hole. @saevel25 and his partner are 1 down on the first tee.

Still will not help you guys ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Quote:

Originally Posted by saevel25

It seems that not many people can use the "@" correctly.

LOL, you tell him, Drew.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Note: This thread is 3147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!