IGNORED

Major putting help that Men may want to consider

metaswinger
Note: This thread is 3143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

NEW YORK (AP) — Avid golfer Caitlyn Jenner says being a woman with breasts has helped her putting game.

During a spirited golf outing with "Today" anchor Matt Lauer , she explained that her newly acquired bustline helps keep her arms aligned for improved putting form.

She joked that she wasn't pushing Lauer to get implants, just wanted him to consider their potential advantage.

During the interview that aired on NBC's "Today" show on Thursday, the 65-year-old Jenner said she had had only one moment of doubt during her gender transition.

After a surgical procedure she didn't specify, but said "sort of passed the point of no return," she awoke in what she called a "massive panic attack."

Apart from that dicey episode, though, she has had no second thoughts — "no regrets whatsoever" — since making the transition.

Before reintroducing herself a few months ago, she was known as Bruce Jenner, the 1976 Olympic decathlon champion and Kim Kardashian 's stepfather.

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Caitlyn-Jenner-no-regrets-as-a-woman-6495579.php

I am thinking that spending less than $10 for a set of fake mammaries might be an easier way to go for better putting.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i thought i read on here not too long ago someone suggesting to right handed men to line up there drivers and woods with the left testicle, and all other clubs with the right. hmmm..

1. LPGA Square Two Melody driver 
  2. Callaway Steelhead Plus 5 W
  3. Adamsgolf Idea 4i hybrid 
  4. Answer 6 iron 
  5. Answer 8 iron 
  6. LH Golfsmith Tour Model IV PW
  7. AdamsGolf GTxtreme LW
  8. LH Ping Zing Magnesium Bronze

This really should be in the grill room and not golf talk. IMHO ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

I hope I look that good when I'm 65.....

To be fair, she's had a little work done.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I want to cut down on my putts, not my putz, thanks very much.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Look at Carl Petterson (on the PGA Tour).  He had lost a bunch of weight and decide to put it back on so that he could anchor his elbows into his belly's side, which resulted in better putting. A little lower than Jenner, but the same principle, I figure... :smartass:

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

I am thinking that spending less than $10 for a set of fake mammaries might be an easier way to go for better putting.

Not only that, but buying a whole bunch of handbags and high heels does not make you a woman.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

No problem - from what I have read he is still intact in that respect.   Doesn't matter to me, but it seems to smack of a lack of commitment.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

I don't know about the putting but the real advantage is that Jenner can now play the ladies tees.

There you go, this is the real problem right there. I don't care what he/she calls him/herself, he/she better be moving back to the same tees as me if we ever play a round together.

Um....Jenner has a dick and is a HE.

Growing long hair, adding fake boobs. and crossdressing doesn't make a person a woman.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkolo

No problem - from what I have read he is still intact in that respect.   Doesn't matter to me, but it seems to smack of a lack of commitment.

Exactly what I was thinking !     Time to fish or cut bait if you're going to go full out with this ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Look at Carl Petterson (on the PGA Tour).  He had lost a bunch of weight and decide to put it back on so that he could anchor his elbows into his belly's side, which resulted in better putting. A little lower than Jenner, but the same principle, I figure... :smartass:

I heard the same thing. I don't think that I'm desperate enough to obtain a beer belly to improve my putting, no matter how "average" a putter I think I am.

Note: This thread is 3143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!