IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Since i will be traveling to Fort Collins Co next week, i might be substitute my coworker at his league. Lets see how ...

I played at Colidale , Fort Collins yesterday . It is the 2nd time i played here in 3 years.

Shot 84 , 45 at the front and 39 at the back. The course is kinda narrow , and the speed of the green is about 10 to 11 . It is way faster than 7-8 at my home course. So putting is not easy for me . I have to adjust the distance since the air is thin and the air is dry compare to China. But i dont complain much . I collected my irons on this trip which i won from ebay , they are the same iron from 6 to Pw but with Nippon Steel Stiff Shaft on them . The 3 to 5 are KZG Cavity II . So the 1st nine was adjusting to the "new" configurations although there are the same head and same shaft length. I brought my old 905T Driver , Adam Tour 5 Wood , Vokey 56 degree , GS 60deg wedge and SC SS Newport 1.5 with me.
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

91.....46/45 4/14 FW, 4 GIR, 32 putts. 7 pars, 5 bogies, 4 doubles, and 2 triples. I'm struggling very badly off the tee as evidenced by my FW hit. My natural draw has turned into a hook.

83 no birdies

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

solid 77 at San Clemente Muni in Cali. Shot 36 on the front with pars the first 7 holes and then bogey birdie. Played fine on the back with 41 but it felt horrible compared to the 36 on the front. Great day for me (9 hnd cap) and I was pleasantly surprised with my putting. Fun in the sun in California!

Whats in my 14 Way Stand Bag?? Just...
taylormade.gif Superfast TP 8.5* Matrix HD6 Stiff
taylormade.gif '07 Burner 5 wood 18* Snr. 50g
titleist.gif 710 AP2 3-PW w/ Dy. Gold S300
taylormade.gif Z TP 52* 8* stock wedgeflexscratch.gif 8620 56* with D/S grindcallaway.gif 2009 Forged X-Tour 60* 10* bounce stock wedgeflexcameron.gif Pro Platinum Laguna 2.5, 32.5inches

82 today at my home course, splits were 42-40. Yesterday I shot 80 with a 39-41. I'm feeling pretty good about my game, and it's only going to get better with summer.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Shot a 96 at a local course (par 72).

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Stunk up the front 9 of a nice course with my Bro-in-laws this weekend ... and I HAD been playing solid all week on the home course! SOOOO Frustrated!!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Shot a 91 (48 front, 43 back), not sure why I am having so much difficulty on the front, the past three rounds I shot two 50's and a 48, but have played good on the back. When I have went out and played just the front, I have shot two 43's, but all in all, my game is improving greatly.

Gus
---------------

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

84 Saturday then a 90 on Sunday.........Got the jitters Sunday......been on Prdnisone for my allergies for several days and couldn't steady myself over a 15" putt for a sandy on the par 3.

Shot a 92 on Saturday afternoon. Somewhat disappointed as I shot a 45 front and birdied hole 10. That's when things went downhill. I proceeded to bogey 11, double-bogey 12, triple-bogey 13, then double-bogey 14. Yeesh! I was getting tired and the wind was howling with 30MPH gusts all day. I was finally able to pick my game back up on the 15th but by that time it was too late to really save anything from the round... I was really hoping to break into the 80's, with the birdie on 10, I thought I was on my way. I probably put too much pressure on myself to shoot well on the back nine and it had the opposite effect of what I wanted. Oh well, there's always next time. :)

Driver: 907 D2 10.5 - Diamana Blue 65 Shaft
3-Wood: 906 F4 15.5 - Graphite Design YS-6+ Shaft
5-Wood: 906 F4 18.5 - Diamana Blue 75 Shaft
Irons: Rac TP CB Irons; 5.0 Flighted Rifle Shafts, 1 degree flat.
Wedges: Rac TP Black 52:08; 56:12Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 - 35"B...

Shot an 89 today, first time breaking 90. Odd part was, no birdies, just a lot of bogeys and a few pars mixed in. Had a lot of shots around the green that cost me strokes, probably could have shot closer to the low 80's today.

Shot +2 on 9 holes at Hancock downtown (65.2/112). Mostly a normal round. Nice 4-iron from about 200 yards to about 20 feet. Putted pretty well. Made everything inside 6 feet. Most everything else was fairly close. Struggled a bit with coming out of my shots on a few, but got a playable ball and scrambled to a pretty decent score.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Yesterday I shot a 92, 45/47, at Hemet Golf Club...par is 71.

Bag:ogio.gif SULTAN----titleist.gifDriver: 9.5* 909D Comp-----titleist.gif3W: 15* 909F3
titleist.gif5W: 18* 906F2----titleist.gifHybrid: 21* 909H----titleist.gifIrons: AP1's stiff
Wedges:vokey.gif 56*.14 & 60*.10----odyssey.gifPutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball Blade
golflogix.gif

91.....44/47 6/14 FW, 7 GIR, 36 putts. 1 birdie, 3 pars, 10 bogies, 2 doubles, and 2 triples. Three 3-putt bogeys on the back side had me a little worked up. I spent 2 hours on the green after I got done. Lag putting was very bad! Still not gettin goff the tee like I want to, but better than yesterday.