39-43-82

48-50-98

44-39-83

No rhyme or reason.

go find your own scoring patterns,,,,,that one's mine

• Upvote 1

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

41-37=78 @ River Forest, F reeport, PA (senior tees)

1 birdie, 9 pars, 8 bogies, 27 putts

It was 50° today.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

+8, +4 at Blacksburg Municipal Golf Course

Drove a 257 yard Par 4 green but missed the eagle putt. This past week I played two courses in Raleigh, NC and returning to my home course in the mountain where everything is either above or below your feet, I did not do a good job compensating on my approach shots but still managed a pretty good score by my standards.

Broke 80 for the 2nd time only, 25 months after the 1st one.

Carded a 78 (38-40, CR 68.4/124) today.  It's my personal best score :dance: .   The stats were 10/14 FIRs, 5 GIRs, 12 pars, 1 birdie, and 27 putts (ten 1-putts, one 3-putt).

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Broke 80 for the 2nd time only, 25 months after the 1st one. Carded a 78 (38-40, CR 68.4/124) today.  It's my personal best score :dance: .   The stats were 10/14 FIRs, 5 GIRs, 12 pars, 1 birdie, and 27 putts (ten 1-putts, one 3-putt).

Congrats!!!! :beer:

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Carded a 78 (38-40, CR 68.4/124) today.  It's my personal best score .   The stats were 10/14 FIRs, 5 GIRs, 12 pars, 1 birdie, and 27 putts (ten 1-putts, one 3-putt).

Nicely done!

Carded a 78 (38-40, CR 68.4/124) today.  It's my personal best score .   The stats were 10/14 FIRs, 5 GIRs, 12 pars, 1 birdie, and 27 putts (ten 1-putts, one 3-putt).

You're on your way! Nice job!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Quote:

Originally Posted by phan52

Last three rounds in the last week on my home course (72.1 rating, 138 slope):

39-43-82

48-50-98

44-39-83

No rhyme or reason.

go find your own scoring patterns,,,,,that one's mine

LOL.  My last two rounds were 98 and 78 albeit a shorter course.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

much much much better.  Actually making good contact and I found my pitch shot again.  Until I hit more greens more often, getting up and down is huge for me.

really fun front nine.  The back nine could have been quite a bit better - could feel my forearm (tennis elbow trying to come back) tightening up by then.  And pretty much every par 5 I had a mediocre 2nd shot.

Switched from Titleists to Taylormades (ran out of found Titleists) - BIG difference in being able to hold the green.  I had 3 shots that were towering high approaches that hit by the hole and then rolled UPHILL.  The 3 putt on #7 was a SW from 90 that hit 2 feet from the hole and the rolled 40 feet uphill (my wife's pitch rolled into my ball mark and she had a tap in for bogie).  Ditto on another hole when I pitched a 60 degree in a similar shot.  I might try out a few other brands for a while.  These go straighter though......and they feel great....I'll have to adjust how I approach the green if I stick with them...

Bill - 

Prestwick CC here in Myrtle Beach. It's a difficult Pete Dye course 71.1/132 from the whites. I shot 43-42 for an 85. That snowman on #9 hurt. Plenty of par saves out of the famous Dye pothole bunkers. I'm happy with that score. This course is one of my least favorites because of its difficulty.

95** with 3 lost balls and 1 3 putt par 71 69/120 but the course is tight. One lost ball was just unfindable, it wasn't OB we just couldn't find it. I imagine it may have plugged because there were several extra muddy spots with standing water in the area the ball should have ended up. One was a topped drive into a pond, instead of dropping I re-teed and blasted the drive around 300 yards pitched on and one putted... could have been a birdie, bleh.... Last lost ball was on last hole, just hit a straight draw which went OB because the hole has zero room left of the fairway and struggled the rest of the hole to finish up with a triple. Over all I was not too unhappy with the round.

**The on the hole with the first lost ball I'm not completely sure how to score, I could argue reasonable certainty that the ball plugged in the standing water, however if it's a lost ball I had to drop because people let us play through and I didn't have the option of going back to re-tee. I scored the hole with +2 for stroke and distance and ended up with a 6. If anyone feels so inclined PM me what I should use for the score on the hole.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

101, CR=71.4/128.  A weird round.  I either par'd or tripled (or worse) for the most part.   Ball striking is still MIA, especially, the driver.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

83 today at one of my local courses.  I was all over the place off the tee today, but had a decent day putting.

4 over 75. 2 birdies, 4 bogies, 1 double, 11 pars.

In my OGIO bag: Driver: King Cobra ZL 10.5 3 Wood: Ping i20 15 3 Hybrid: Ping i20 20 4 Hybrid: Ping i20 23 5-PW: Mizuno MP60 Project X 5.5 52-56-60: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 2009 Oil Can Putter: Powerbilt EX 200 MA330 Ball: Bridgestone B330RXS

2/6/2015 my local course

39/43-82 1 birdie,8pars,7bogies,2 doubles. good off tee all day, but back nine my approach shots became bit way wood hence not good score as the front.

Titleist 915 D2-10.5°, Titleist 915 F 15°, PING G25 16.5°, PING G30 Hybrid 19°
PING G25 4-W, Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 48°/52°
Rife Bimini Island Series Putter, PING DLX Bag
Sureshot Rangefinder, PING Sensor Glove, Srixon Q star Balls.

I played 6 holes at Greenbryre this morning...without a double bogey I would have shot 26 but I still managed a 5-over 27, not bad for my first real game. I played with our golf team last night and had a 13 on the first practice hole, followed by a bogey 5, bogey 4, and a triple bogey on the par 3 the second time around.